Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provisional motorcycle licence

Options
  • 08-11-2013 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

hello i want to get my first licence,with these new rules coming in january,those anyone know what i need and how much will it cost.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Did you read the Updated Starting Out Guide for Motorcyclists (20/10/2013) sticky at all?

Costs:
    Driver theory tests cost €45 from 12 April 2012.
    Learner motorcycle permits are valid for 2 years (or in certain circumstances for 1 year only) and since 1 January 2013 the fee is €35.
    IBT Costs by your self is €400 plus, give or take a few Euro, and costs less if you pair up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 323gtr

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Did you read the Updated Starting Out Guide for Motorcyclists (20/10/2013) sticky at all?

Costs:
    Driver theory tests cost €45 from 12 April 2012.
    Learner motorcycle permits are valid for 2 years (or in certain circumstances for 1 year only) and since 1 January 2013 the fee is €35.
    IBT Costs by your self is €400 plus, give or take a few Euro, and costs less if you pair up.

no i did not see that tread thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

323gtr wrote: »
    no i did not see that tread thanks

No problem. Usually within forums they have stickies along the top. These usually answer any of the most commonly asked questions. If they are big, start at the last page and work backwards.

The one I pointed you to is only new and is up to date

Advertisement