Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mount Kimbie - Resident Advisor tickets

Options
  • 08-11-2013 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭

I've never been asked for ID when collecting tickets at the Button Factory, (usually ordered through www.tickets.ie) have usually just shown the email but most times they don't even ask for that, just my name but the early bird e-tickets bought through Resident Advisor I have for Mount Kimbie tomorrow night that I'm thinking of selling have "Please bring matching payment card and ID".

Would be surprised if it was a problem but don't want any grief off the person I sell them to. Anyone think it will be an issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

When collecting tickets we do ask to see something with your name on it to make sure it is the correct person receiving the tickets (bank card, ID, driving licence, etc...). As a suggestion, would it be possible for you to pick them up from the box office when doors open and meet the person you are selling them to?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rakitin

I'd be interested in taking them if you haven't sold them yet..

Advertisement