Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I check an Emobile Web order please

Options
  • 08-11-2013 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Ordered on Wednesday via Emobile website, sent forms across same day. 

Phoned twice since and sent emails. I'm being passed around everywhere and no-one knows anything.

Can I PM somebody the details please?

EDIT:

The genius of customer services it seems their job is to respond, not to find the answer or forward on email I originally sent. I honestly ask, why couldn't customer services just send this on asking whoever to deal with it. Instead I have to ring or email someone else.

I'm close to giving up, the shock is I want to buy something. Normally being ignored or badly dealt with happens after the contract kicks in.

Note this was an actual response to my email not the template that arrives straightaway, I waited 24 hours for this response.

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for your email and for choosing eMobile.

Please contact our Bill Pay Online Team on 1800 303 640 or via email salessupport@eircom.ie who will be able to assist you further in regards to your order query.

If you have any further queries please call customer care on 1800 69 00 00 or email customercare@emobile.ie and we will be delighted to assist you.

Regards,

xxxxx

Customer Care Administration Team
    Customer Care Department

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Rafloution wrote: »
    Hi there,

Ordered on Wednesday via Emobile website, sent forms across same day. 

Phoned twice since and sent emails. I'm being passed around everywhere and no-one knows anything.

Can I PM somebody the details please?

EDIT:

The genius of customer services it seems their job is to respond, not to find the answer or forward on email I originally sent. I honestly ask, why couldn't customer services just send this on asking whoever to deal with it. Instead I have to ring or email someone else.

I'm close to giving up, the shock is I want to buy something. Normally being ignored or badly dealt with happens after the contract kicks in.

Note this was an actual response to my email not the template that arrives straightaway, I waited 24 hours for this response.

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for your email and for choosing eMobile.

Please contact our Bill Pay Online Team on 1800 303 640 or via email salessupport@eircom.ie who will be able to assist you further in regards to your order query.

If you have any further queries please call customer care on 1800 69 00 00 or email customercare@emobile.ie and we will be delighted to assist you.

Regards,                                                

xxxxx

Customer Care Administration Team
    Customer Care Department
    Hi Rafloution
    yes, PM me details of order and your telephone & pin and I will chase this for you.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Rafloution

Pm sent

Pm sent
    Have received your PM and am chasing this for you.
    Tony

Any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]Hi Rafloution,[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]I have looked into this and contacted the back office for the online orders. There was an error on the website when you placed the order,  there was a digit missing on your IBAN number.[/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif]They have advised they've been trying to contact you in relation to this but could, they have requested you call them on [font=Arial", "sans-serif]1800 303 640. They'll be able to help you with this and have you up and running soon.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif][font=Arial", "sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/font]

[font=Arial", "sans-serif][font=Arial", "sans-serif]Tracey [/font][/font]

• Advertisement

Thanks just rang and confirmed details. Can I ask someone to reply on thread or email me if any other issues please?

Thanks just rang and confirmed details. Can I ask someone to reply on thread or email me if any other issues please?
    Will do Rafloution. All should go through as planned now.
    Tony

Advertisement