Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do you buy your flavouring for mixing?

Options
  • 08-11-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

I want to buy a few flavours for mixing some juice

I have been buying the little 5ml bottles from Bargin Vapour and would like to buy larger bottles

So where do the mixers buy their flavours?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I get mine from Inawera

Takes a few days to arrive but its good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Leisureliquids - in the UK. Have a bazillion different brands and most importantly Mom n Pops in every flavour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

csi vegas wrote: »
    Leisureliquids - in the UK. Have a bazillion different brands and most importantly Mom n Pops in every flavour.

Oh perfect I didn't know mom n pops did them that's good news

It has butterfly bait

YESSSS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Not flavourings as such, but I've been pretty much exclusively using Pink Spot concentrates for the last few months...some tasty stuff there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

csi vegas wrote: »

What kind of ratio do you mix the M&P concentrates at, can't see it on the site?? Like the pink spot stuff I mentioned above recommend 1:4, flavouring:PG\VG...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

Gryzor wrote: »
    What kind of ratio do you mix the M&P concentrates at, can't see it on the site?? Like the pink spot stuff I mentioned above recommend 1:4, flavouring:PG\VG...

I mixed 80:20 and had 20% M&P flavour.
    You need a calc to do it spot on as the flavours are PG or VG depending on the type.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

mom and pops between 10 to 20 percent depending on personal taste

I actually got dome decadent concentrates at Vapefest, mixed up some juices, will report back when ready

Mixed a virgina and black cherry creating essentially Black Cherry Tobacco, cant wait to taste it

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

The alchemists cupboard used to have a huge range of concentrates of all variety, haven't used them in a long time though but worth a look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement