Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Naked 3

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Did the 10% off code work for anyone? doesn't seem to be working for me with the palette

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

3_BOoYA_X wrote: »
    Did the 10% off code work for anyone? doesn't seem to be working for me with the palette

There were big signs around UD today saying Naked 3 wasn't included in the promotion

CarMe wrote: »
    There were big signs around UD today saying Naked 3 wasn't included in the promotion

Perfect, thanks a mill!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭OU812

Weird. Worked for me. I got 4.40 off my full order but none of the sale stuff I ordered was discounted further.

Have any of you got yours? I think I need a few tips, since the initial excitement wore off I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed, I just don't think it suits me at all!!
    Anyone else with sallow skin, dark hair and eyes feeling the same?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Have any of you got yours? I think I need a few tips, since the initial excitement wore off I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed, I just don't think it suits me at all!!
    Anyone else with sallow skin, dark hair and eyes feeling the same?

I'd be interested in this too; I've the same colouring as you so I'm kind of in two minds about getting Naked 3.

Yeah I hate being negative about it because it's so beautiful but I've tried numerous different looks, YouTube tutorials etc and no combination really seems to suit me enough to actually wear out.
    Maybe I just have to mess around with it a bit more to find what suits me!

Yeah I hate being negative about it because it's so beautiful but I've tried numerous different looks, YouTube tutorials etc and no combination really seems to suit me enough to actually wear out.
    Maybe I just have to mess around with it a bit more to find what suits me!

That's a shame; hopefully you'll find something that suits you. I have Naked 1 and while the paler beige shades look a bit strange on me, the darker smokier looks suit me far better. Naked 2 might be better in terms of natural everyday looks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

It depends on what you mean by sallow skin, a lot of irish use the term sallow to refer to anyone with a bit of a tan. If your skin has yellow/warm undertones then this pallet will be tricky to make work, it can be done but some colour just won't work and Naked 2 would be much more suitable. Most Irish have pink/cool undertones tho so even if that type of skin has a tan it should still suit in most cases.

• Advertisement

Yeah I would have definite yellow undertones to my skin. I might try justify picking up Naked 2 after Christmas :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

I'm pale and dark and was worried the pinks might look a bit angry on me but I've been wearing the palette every day since I got it! Sometimes I tone down the shades by using one of the matte shades underneath and then layering one of the shimmer shades on top, the only thing is I use my trusty brown from my Naked Basics for the socket so I would have loved a dark matte brown but otherwise adoring this palette and the Naked 2 hasn't seen any love since I got it!

Yeah it was actually Naked 2 I went in to buy but 3 was on sale earlier than it should have been so I couldn't resist! I'm back using 1 though but I'm determined not to give up!

Smokey am I right in thinking you have a blog? If so can you link me to it? Would love to see some of your looks with it!

Yeah it was actually Naked 2 I went in to buy but 3 was on sale earlier than it should have been so I couldn't resist! I'm back using 1 though but I'm determined not to give up!

Smokey am I right in thinking you have a blog? If so can you link me to it? Would love to see some of your looks with it!

Hey sorry I have the blog and did a review but there's no eye looks up on it at the moment, the light's been crap so I haven't been able to get any proper shots!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

Only thing about naked 2 is that a lot of the colours end up looking the same when they're blended out. I don't think there's as much contrast between the shades as there is with naked one. Is naked 3 the same does anyone think? I like the look of some of the rosy shades but are you really getting 12 or just 5 or 6?

I know what you mean and the shades in Naked 3 are complimentary to each other if you know what I mean so there are a few pinks but there is also a matte white with a slight pink edge, bright gold, matte pink, matte purple and then some much smokier shades at the end

This pic online from another site is a really good representation of what the shades are like in real life
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AGxICtWXS6Y/UoxuTCxYl3I/AAAAAAAAJJk/UvMXfpChCxw/s1600/Naked3swatch13.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

SmokeyEyes wrote: »
    I know what you mean and the shades in Naked 3 are complimentary to each other if you know what I mean so there are a few pinks but there is also a matte white with a slight pink edge, bright gold, matte pink, matte purple and then some much smokier shades at the end

This pic online from another site is a really good representation of what the shades are like in real life
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AGxICtWXS6Y/UoxuTCxYl3I/AAAAAAAAJJk/UvMXfpChCxw/s1600/Naked3swatch13.jpg

Dare I say this?

Those all look a little 1984 Dallas to me :D

Dare I say this?

Those all look a little 1984 Dallas to me :D

Hahahaha!!:D

Honestly they don't look like that on....I hope!!!:):):)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Can anyone advise about Naked palettes for my skin time? I already have 1 and am wondering whether 2 or 3 would suit me. I have light blonde hair, greenish eyes and very pink skin (:(). I
    I have no idea about what shades would suit me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

Go for pinkish light brown and nude shades i think naked 3 is supposed to be good for those of the fairer persuasion..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

I love the look of the Naked 3 and the colours look fab, and I really want it, I'm just not sure if they would suit me.

I have Naked 1 and use it regularly. I have pale skin, and green/hazel eyes.

Anyone reckon it'd suit me? Don't want to spend €44 on it, only to have it sitting there unused.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 602 ✭✭✭hotbabe1992

I honestly think 1 suits every one.I have all three at the minute - couldn resist the 10 % markdown in debenhams urban decay counter this week(offer ends this sunday though),i would say one is for a stronger smokey look 2 and 3 are more subtle.

I bought a few single eyeshadow pots one in halfbaked,buck and the other in smog and ydk which is like a shimmery one i like i forget the name of it.

Anyway i got them just in case i run out in the naked set,as they have very small eyeshadows on there.

Good variation though and i like mixing them up to get a more intense look or more subtle shimmery look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Mine arrived today :D

so pretty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Did anyone have any trouble getting naked3? I'm hoping to get it during the week but won't be in Dublin till Wednesday, was just wondering if it seemed to be selling out or anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭PinkLemonade

jellie wrote: »
    Did anyone have any trouble getting naked3? I'm hoping to get it during the week but won't be in Dublin till Wednesday, was just wondering if it seemed to be selling out or anything

You can still buy it from debenhams online if your worried? Its free delivery!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Thanks, maybe I'll just do that!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I had it in my hand in Sephora in Paris but decided against it... It was tough! It does look beautiful though.

Gaaaaahhhhh !!!

Debenhams have misplaced my online order & it's out of stock in the two stores nearest me :(

They say they *might* be able to get me one by the 24th if someone doesn't collect there reserved one in store

OU812 wrote: »
    Gaaaaahhhhh !!!

Debenhams have misplaced my online order & it's out of stock in the two stores nearest me :(

They say they *might* be able to get me one by the 24th if someone doesn't collect there reserved one in store

How do you know it's misplaced? I haven't received mine yet and am pretty worried at this stage :o

I ordered four items on the 11th. Three of them shipped on the 12th, the makeup shipped on the 13th.

The other three were delivered on the 14th. No sign of this one yet.

They said it takes 6 working days which will bring me up to noon tomorrow before I can record it as missing & claim a refund. But if it doesn't arrive I most probably won't be able to get one.

Should have arranged for in store pickup.

OU812 wrote: »
    I ordered four items on the 11th. Three of them shipped on the 12th, the makeup shipped on the 13th.

The other three were delivered on the 14th. No sign of this one yet.

They said it takes 6 working days which will bring me up to noon tomorrow before I can record it as missing & claim a refund. But if it doesn't arrive I most probably won't be able to get one.

Should have arranged for in store pickup.

I wonder if anyone's naked 3 has arrived from debenhams? So annoyed I didn't buy it on store, it said it had dispatched in the 14th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

my brother ordered a bunch of stuff for his girlfriend, everything has arrived except Naked 3. He's beginning to sweat.

Sent my boyfriend into Debenhams Limerick on Sunday to queue for the delivery so at least i'm sorted!

I ordered mine on the 12th, dispatched on the 14th.. Arrived 10 minutes ago! The rest of the order arrived on Monday.

It seems to be dispatched from Debenhams Southampton with Nightline, however they must be subcontracting their work as it arrived in a 'Walker' van.

Debenhams delivery seems to be pretty poor as I also ordered stuff for in store collection which took 10 days to be ready.

Mine just arrived (phew)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

No sign of mine yet, really hope it arrives on Monday...

Only got mine today!

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

Himself bought me one for Xmas. He said there were loads in House of Fraser, Dundrum. Haven't tried it yet but it looks v pretty!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭ynwa14

Picked up mine in Debenhams (dublin) last Friday. UD had quite a few in. Couldn't resist even though I definitely didn't have the money to spare. Was 100% worth it though! I'm in love with it, the darker colours are great.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

Faith wrote: »
    Can anyone advise about Naked palettes for my skin time? I already have 1 and am wondering whether 2 or 3 would suit me. I have light blonde hair, greenish eyes and very pink skin (:(). I
    I have no idea about what shades would suit me!

I've exact same colouring and I tend to favour Naked 1. I find the browns with purple undertones suit me best. I'm thinking Hustle (1) or Busted (2). Yet to try it out but I think 3 looks like it'll have way more shades I'll wear than 2 does.

I really like mine, I couldn't wear most of the colors in the first one, I guess my skin was too pink, but almost every colour in this one suits me (maybe not trick).
    It seems to flatter my eyes too , I've green eyes, red hair and pale skin/freckles.
    Between this and the naked basics I pretty much have it covered when it comes to neutrals I reckon. Still might get myself the naked 2 at some stage, might do that as a treat after my exams!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭surm00

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that still has it in stock? House of Fraser and Debenhams are gone...

Mine finally arrived, phew!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I wanted to buy this as a pressie to myself, but its completely sold out I can't even get 1 or 2. Does anyone know where I might get it or when stores might have it back in?

I wanted to buy this as a pressie to myself, but its completely sold out I can't even get 1 or 2. Does anyone know where I might get it or when stores might have it back in?

It's in stock on the Debenhams website, just order it to the store or get the free delivery.

Advertisement