Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is the announcement about the 04 area code outage?

Options
  • 08-11-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

I don't see anything on this page....that was a 16 hour outage! It bears announcing on boards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

percy212 wrote: »
    I don't see anything on this page....that was a 16 hour outage! It bears announcing on boards.
    Hi percy212

We did put a post on the forum - http://bit.ly/1hSDLVL

Normal service should be restored.

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Thanks Mark. I did find that edited announcement on eircom at 10am, which was about 12 hours after the outage started. I would have liked to see something on boards too, and sooner. Boards is a great place to check for whats happening in real time. The eircom twitter page was ok for updates, but confusing because of all the cross talk. Boards rules.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

percy212 wrote: »
    Thanks Mark. I did find that edited announcement on eircom at 10am, which was about 12 hours after the outage started. I would have liked to see something on boards too, and sooner. Boards is a great place to check for whats happening in real time. The eircom twitter page was ok for updates, but confusing because of all the cross talk. Boards rules.
    We would generally post the updates on here as well but there was very little traffic on the eircom board. So we decided to respond on a case by case basis.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement