Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Fax Sending Software

Options
  • 08-11-2013 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name of an affordable mass fax sending software program? I've got a contact list of 2,000 that I'll need to send faxes to (at least once a month, maybe more).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭missmyler

Do people still use Fax Machines these days? Genuine question

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

We use email marketing for the majority of our promotions but faxing is still huge for us. We're a supplier and many of our customers fax their orders through each day. We've even given incentives for them to use our online system, they still love to fax.

With that in mind, I'm looking for a good software program whereby I'm going to send out promos on order forms to them. The response in the past was huge. It's an additional avenue on top of our online promotions.

Advertisement