Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get into Business In Line

Options
  • 08-11-2013 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭

I can't access my account on Business On Line. It's continually looping on a 'Loading Business On Line' message - blocking the account name field. I've re-installed Java, just in case that was the problem. Still no dice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sean

alastair wrote: »
    I can't access my account on Business On Line. It's continually looping on a 'Loading Business On Line' message - blocking the account name field. I've re-installed Java, just in case that was the problem. Still no dice.
    Hi alastair,

We're sorry to hear you have been experiencing difficulties trying to log into Business Online.

If you select the www.bolstatus.com link that is located underneath the log in details on Business online, you will get an update.  

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Seán 

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

That sorted it - cheers.

Advertisement