Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas toilet roll

Options
  • 08-11-2013 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

You read it right. Get your Christmas toilet roll in Aldi this Sunday.

W4613_PD_Sunday_32a.jpg

OMG CLICK ME.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Surely that's a kind of product for the Scrooge's of this world, 'Yeah bah humbug, I wiped me arse with Christmas!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Excellent idea- I knew up to now my life wasn't complete but I couldn't understand why, but now I know:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

You can also get festive kitchen towel.
    I think 'Plenty' makes it. :D

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

What's the ply count? I refuse to let anything less than 3ply come in contact with my festive buns!

Toots* wrote: »
    What's the ply count? I refuse to let anything less than 3ply come in contact with my festive buns!

It's Christmas- "give" a little:D

• Advertisement

I had Snowman loo roll last year. It's amazing how many people were prompted to sing a few bars of 'Walking In The Air' when they were on my loo. :)

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Surely there's nothing better than wiping one's bottom with the spirit of Christmas?! A trip to Aldi for me tomorrow!

They also have Christmas Kitchen towel- must have if you want to be cool this Christmas:D

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Surely there's nothing better than wiping one's bottom with the spirit of Christmas?! A trip to Aldi for me tomorrow!

Don't ever wipe your bottom with spirits!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

D4RK ONION wrote: »

In my family the spirit of christmas is drambuie, or creme de menthe, or cointreau (I don't drink but it's something with a fancy name that they all mill into after the dinner). Frankly none of these things should be put anywhere near the arse! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Marks also do Christmas bog roll if you fancy some variety

Advertisement