If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv enquiry

Options
  • 08-11-2013 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a tv for bedroom, wall mounted probably no bigger than 32". I have a NAS set up so Ideally would need a ethernet port and DLNA. not interested in smart tv functions  as plan to add an android TV stick,

What have you that would not break the bank. (€250 limit (ish))

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

cuculainn wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking for a tv for bedroom, wall mounted probably no bigger than 32". I have a NAS set up so Ideally would need a ethernet port and DLNA. not interested in smart tv functions  as plan to add an android TV stick,

Thanks
    Hi Cuculainn,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

How about the LG 32LN570U currently priced at £319.95.  Great spec'd TV for the money.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-32LN570U

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭cuculainn

Thanks for reply. Is that euro or sterling? Nice tv alright, but could be out of my price range if sterling.
    cuculainn wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Cuculainn,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

How about the LG 32LN570U currently priced at £319.95.  Great spec'd TV for the money.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-32LN570U

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there, that is sterling I'm afraid.

The problem that we have is that we don't have a 32" smart TV for 250 Euro or anywhere close to it.

Unfortunately the manufacturers have not released one this competitively priced as yet.

The only other one that is slightly cheaper is a Toshiba which is £299.95 but the LG is a better TV for £20 extra.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/32l4353b/tosh-32l4353-b

Hope this helps

ATB

Dave 

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭cuculainn

Hey,

what about a non smart tv? something that I can hook up a Rasberry pi or android tv stick? it can be smaller than 32" also

Thanks
    Hi there, that is sterling I'm afraid.

The problem that we have is that we don't have a 32" smart TV for 250 Euro or anywhere close to it.

Unfortunately the manufacturers have not released one this competitively priced as yet.

The only other one that is slightly cheaper is a Toshiba which is £299.95 but the LG is a better TV for £20 extra.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/toshiba/32l4353b/tosh-32l4353-b

Hope this helps

ATB

Dave 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.