If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price for Yamaha RXV 373?

Options
  • 08-11-2013 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hi folk's my old Sony has finally given up the ghost I'm looking at this amp as a replacement,it has everything I need,what's the best price for me including delivery to Dublin? Thanks Will.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

wilford wrote: »
    Hi folk's my old Sony has finally given up the ghost I'm looking at this amp as a replacement,it has everything I need,what's the best price for me including delivery to Dublin? Thanks Will.
    Hi Wilford,

Sorry to hear about the Sony :(

Good choice on the 373 tho :)  Great amp.

We can offer this for £162.94 delivered.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭wilford

Hi Chris,after speaking to my wallet manager she advise's me I can go ahead with that,what will do I do next?
    Thanks.

Hi Chris,after speaking to my wallet manager she advise's me I can go ahead with that,what will do I do next?
    Thanks.
    Hi Wilford.

If you want to PM me a contact number or you can give us a bell on 0044 333 900 0070.

Thanks for the reply I was on to Dave this morning and hopefully the new amp will arrive in the morning,Thanks again for the excellent service.

Thanks for the reply I was on to Dave this morning and hopefully the new amp will arrive in the morning,Thanks again for the excellent service.
    Hi Wilford.

No problem at all.

If you need anything else or have any setup questions just let us know.

• Advertisement

Just a quick note to say thanks,amp has arrived,very pleased with it excellent sound,well worth the price paid .

Just a quick note to say thanks,amp has arrived,very pleased with it excellent sound,well worth the price paid .
    Hi Wilford.

Glad you are happy with the purchase!

Should you have any setup questions or need anything else just let us know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.