Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a carpet fitter in Limerick please

• 08-11-2013 5:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭

I am looking for recommendations for a carpet fitter in Limerick city - I've always got the store I purchased from to fit the carpet so have no name/number on file.

I have been gifted great quality 2nd hand carpet for a small bedroom and want to get someone to fit it based on recommendations if possible. Great work and reasonable price ideally :D

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Plugtop

Osk wrote: »
    I am looking for recommendations for a carpet fitter in Limerick city - I've always got the store I purchased from to fit the carpet so have no name/number on file.

I have been gifted great quality 2nd hand carpet for a small bedroom and want to get someone to fit it based on recommendations if possible. Great work and reasonable price ideally :D

Thanks in advance!

I always use a guy called Dermot Flaherty 087 9752000 not to expensive and supplies all the underlay and nail boards much cheaper than any carpet shop. I never get the shop to fit way too expensive

Advertisement