Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Welcome kitesurfing.ie members to Boards.ie

• 08-11-2013 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Hello to everyone who has joined us from kitesurfing.ie, we're really happy to have your community here on Boards.

I hope you enjoy your time here and settle in :)

For those of you who haven't been here before, we have a different structure than a lot of other places. You have Moderators (Mods) who are volunteers who look after a forum. Above them are Category Moderators (CMods), they help out on a higher level, so for example we're in the Sports Category at the moment, you'll see your CMods' names on the bottom of the forum. At the top of the food chain are the Administrators (Admins) who oversee the site as a whole and who help us out with bigger site wide issues. Beside the Admins are the team from the office which includes me and my colleagues Nicola and Niamh. You'll see "Boards.ie Employee" under our names and we're the only ones with cool blue stars :) We're the people who represent the company on the site, so if there are any "official" issues to deal with, you'll see us.

Any more questions about how this site works, please feel free to ask. We have some general guidelines which apply to all of the site which you can see here.

Comments

RIP Kitesurfing.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Welcome everybody, glad there's a home here for you all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Soccerchipie

urbanledge wrote: »
    RIP Kitesurfing.ie
    Nice avatar Dave :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

But I'm here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 paolo818

Hi Dav... is anyone here who can help me to get 1-1 lessons ... not too dare.. I am able to stand.. more or less :roll eyes:.. I am just afraid to go completely by myself... I am in dublin BTW.

Ciao

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭zamo27

where are all the sale stuff moved to from kitesurf.ie? where are you lads on now?

Advertisement