Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amber Leaf rolling papers: opinions?

• 08-11-2013 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Just bought a pouch of Amber Leaf there in a shop I don't usually get it in and this time the pouch came wrapped in plastic with papers included inside. The rolling papers don't seem to have a name, although I'm sure many of you would be familiar with them. If so, what are they like quality and taste wise, and how would they compare to say Rizla Blue? Are they descent enough, or would you still stick with Rizla papers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Hierro_4

Not as soft as Rizza blue but that's the way I prefer them. They're grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭bitch please

i prefer the ones that come with the amberleaf pouch i think rizzla blue are rotten get rizzla green or red or silver if you can find them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭SimonLynch

They're fine, you get a pack with every 25g pack. There's a Centra near me that's always 'out' of the 25g pack and charges 60c for a pack of Rizla, there's a lost customer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭JK91

SimonLynch wrote: »
    They're fine, you get a pack with every 25g pack. There's a Centra near me that's always 'out' of the 25g pack and charges 60c for a pack of Rizla, there's a lost customer

They've lost you because of the charge, or because of having to use Rizla? Be honest, are AL papers on par with Rizla papers, or are they just cost effective?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MiaMalomi

I think they're fine anyway, I don't see the point in buying different rolling papers than the ones that come in the box it's just a waste of money!

• Advertisement
Advertisement