Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survival Kit

Options
  • 08-11-2013 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi

Quit smoking last week and am using this

http://www.nicofresh.com/products/ego-ce4-starter-kit

Subsequently I have been reading about replacement cartomizers etc and am concerned that I will be caught short some night

What typically fails and what should I have on standby

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

At least juice and spare Tops(cartos/clearos etc) unless the coils are replaceable in which case spare coils

Then
    spare clearos/carts whichever you use
    Spare batteries should have at least two so you can use one and charge the other
    Spare charger

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Get loads of spares, you will get caught short and end up back on the ciggies again....happened me when I was not sure about what to buy....will not let happen again.....will not let happen again.....will no.....this is Bart writing on a blackboard....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Newuser12345

Thanks am I right in saying that none of this stuff is proprietary, in that EGO is a standard like For example USB and the cleamoriser just has to adhere to ego standard, as in I don't have to buy same brand

Sorry for all questions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

The EGO fits pretty much everything available with few exceptions.....and so far they have not proven to be a barrier to trying out new atomisers/clearomisers for myself. Yes it does seem that the two thread sizes on an EGO have become...well standardised........without Big Brother giving a hoot! Imagine?

Advertisement