Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFC tag ideas?

Options
  • 08-11-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,806 ✭✭✭

Just got the gorgeous Samsung Galaxy S3 and one thing that really excites me about this device is the NFC possibilities.
    Now I haven't actually used NFC before apart from turning on my speakers with it an hour ago (how fcuking cool was that!) so I'm just wondering what uses people have made from them.
    I'm thinking of stuff for my car, work or just around the house.
    Also, where's a good place I can get a load of these cheaply.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭invaderzimirl

i have an S3 almost 2 years now

i know its mundane but you can read the bus tickets using dublin bus ticket reader

autologin using an interface with your laptop. the limits are what you can think of :-)

below is a link to a different forum where there is a list of NFC salers
    NFC tags for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Not NFC, but a mini project that I am thinking of doing is:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Has anyone any links on more info on this as I knew that the s3 could go back to back with another and transfer pics and files etc but didn't know you could do these sort of things!

Very cool!

Advertisement