Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift from Cork

Options
  • 08-11-2013 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Looking for ideas for a Cork specific gift for someone from Cork who no longer lives here. Thinking something along the lines of a craft or art or photography piece that would say 'I'm a gift from Cork' once you see it.

Any ideas or suggestions? Price limit about 100euro.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

try this link http://www.mikebrownphotography.com/ I have a lovely print of the fastnet lighthouse from this photographer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

breadhead wrote: »
    Looking for ideas for a Cork specific gift for someone from Cork who no longer lives here. Thinking something along the lines of a craft or art or photography piece that would say 'I'm a gift from Cork' once you see it.

Any ideas or suggestions? Price limit about 100euro.

Bottle of Midleton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

People's republic of cork tshirt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

A gift hamper would be nice but a little akward if it needs posting.
    Barrys tea bags, clonakilty pudding and sausages, jar of ballymaloe relish and a bottle of middleton. A few fridge magnets of local attractions? Picture of micheal collins?
    A few "irish" items like tayto cheese n onion or snax would be nice too. Maybe a box of flavins oats?
    You could do a pretty nice hamper for €100

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

What about Cork Monopoly? i sent it last christmas to an aunt who lives abroad and she loved it,

it reminds her of the street names, the places nearby and where she grew up and went to college....while having fun playing it with her friends over there,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

A From Cork rock.:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭rovoagho

Give them a dawk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

Has to be a Cork Passport

Email

[EMAIL="info@corkrebelweek2013.com?subject=Rebel%20Passport%20Application%20Enquiry"]info@corkrebelweek2013.com[/EMAIL].

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

evilivor wrote: »
    Bottle of Midleton.

I have it on good authority that it costs €130 - €150 ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 scabby1

maybe one of those cork passports!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

4 cans of beamish

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

If you could give us some idea about the age, interests, gender of the person who you are hoping to buy for, it would be helpful. It would also be helpful to know where the person is now as some countries has import instrictions.

Advertisement