Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened to Dublin Pass thread?

Options
  • 08-11-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

Can see it on google cache but not here? Moved? Where?

Seems like someone removed it even from HUKD! Do I live in Big Brother?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭thegift06

Id say someone from dublin passes complained

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭green123

what was said in the thread that was so bad ?
    some people got free passes due to a codes error - so what ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Many companies would love to have some control over this forum, especially after they produce some glitch or any other customer service mistake. But only few are so powerful to gain it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Patrickheg

zom wrote: »
    Many companies would love to have some control over this forum, especially after they produce some glitch or any other customer service mistake. But only few are so powerful to gain it.

Ya apparently the "powerful" dublinpass company stormed the boards headquarters and using a spoon forced the bargain alerts mod to delete the thread. Rolleyes...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Patrickheg wrote: »
    Ya apparently the "powerful" dublinpass company stormed the boards headquarters and using a spoon forced the bargain alerts mod to delete the thread. Rolleyes...

Got email to send conference ID on email before 15th Nov or order will be cancelled

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Got email to send conference ID on email before 15th Nov or order will be cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Why are you so sarcastic? I just asked question - if thread was moved somewhere, let me know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Patrickheg

zom wrote: »
    Why are you so sarcastic? I just asked question - if thread was moved somewhere, let me know!

Your opening question was fair enough, it was the conspiracy theory post that my reply referred to

Advertisement