Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerial Photo of Roundabout

Options
  • 08-11-2013 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Would anyone know where I can get myself a photo, and aerial photo of a roundabout?

Okay, bare with me. The Killarney Town Council always put remarkable work, time and expertise in designing the roundabout by Cronins in Killarney. Always looks stunning while driving round it.

I'd love an aerial photo to see the massive work that is done in the internal segments that cannot be seen on approach to said roundabout :)

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

Have you tried osi maps?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Google maps?!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

The roundabout changes so often that I'd like one for each season, an updated one you know?! :o

I'll try the maps and see what I can find out. Missed out on the last one that was lovely on the outside. They're working on the new version at the mo.

Thanks though,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement