Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture repairs / upholstery in south east?

Options
  • 08-11-2013 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of companies/ people offering furniture upholstery repairs in the greater Enniscorthy/ Wexford / Carlow etc area. We have some seat and cushion repairs to do - been patched up over past few years but could do with a bit of proper attention at this stage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fatswaldo

I used xxxxxxx xxxxx in Ballycullane a few years back. Top Job! not sure if hes still doing it though. look him up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭BarryD

Thanks, will look into that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Associated Upholstery in Wexford Town on John Street (053)9122399

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

DSC00171_zps20366d86.jpg
    If you are in the Enniscorthy - Carlow area , try blackstairs upholstery / facebook

Grand, will check those out and report back in due course if we find of use. Thx

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 3,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭St Senan

Ok Guys I am after having a discussion with some other Mods about putting up names and phone numbers publicly on these threads. We have decided to allow names and numbers of Businesses to be posted up in future threads so long as the info posters are giving out is public info that can be found either on golden pages or online. So before you start mentioning names and numbers just make sure that its business details been posted and not private details. And make sure it’s the correct phone number also as we don't want random people being called up because their phone number was put up on a thread in the Wexford forum by mistake
    I do understand that this is a collection of communities where people need the help of others.
    On one hand, this is a discussion forum, but on the other hand it’s not an advertising platform.

Thanks, I think that makes sense. It's good to be able to tap into some local collective wisdom etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Old thread I know but rather than start a new one, can anyone recommend an upholsterer?

Advertisement