Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evod twist batteries

Options
  • 09-11-2013 3:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi
    Has anyone tried the new evod twist batteries from kanger are they good quality
    are they as good as the joyetech twist batteries im looking to purchase some but don,t know much about them

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

The largest they do is a 650mah one, so that might turn you off slightly.

But IMO they are a much better battery than the joye version, much better build.

They are rather new, but I've heard zero complaints!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

They definitely look a bit better than the joyetech twists but I find the flush button annoying to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 redpied

eeloe wrote: »
    The largest they do is a 650mah one, so that might turn you off slightly.

But IMO they are a much better battery than the joye version, much better build.

They are rather new, but I've heard zero complaints!

i hear you can get a 1000mah evod twist battery that is the largest 1 kanger do

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

redpied wrote: »
    i hear you can get a 1000mah evod twist battery that is the largest 1 kanger do

Are they not a joyetech twist with a kanger evod on top?
    Actually your correct, there is a 1000mah version!

Advertisement