Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

firewood for stove

Options
  • 09-11-2013 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

i am looking for firewood for the stove,anyone in the carlow area supplying this??????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

ganger wrote: »
    i am looking for firewood for the stove,anyone in the carlow area supplying this??????????

Just picked up a trailer load today in sharkies (?) sawmills in Graiguecullen close to aldi there, he delivers it around town also, fresh cut timber and could do with some drying out but not bad value for money,

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

tommycahir wrote: »
    Just picked up a trailer load today in sharkies (?) sawmills in Graiguecullen close to aldi there, he delivers it around town also, fresh cut timber and could do with some drying out but not bad value for money,

How much is a trailer of that Tommy? If you don't mind me asking, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ganger

Thanks for replying,,,what type of timber is it ?. How much for what size trailer?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

@ganger you have a PM

regards

Zeppi

Mister Man wrote: »
    How much is a trailer of that Tommy? If you don't mind me asking, of course.

The price varies on size of trailer but his own trailers are €60 each and they are about 4/5ft x3ft x 1.5 ft deep..

• Advertisement

ganger wrote: »
    Thanks for replying,,,what type of timber is it ?. How much for what size trailer?

Price and trailer size in earlier reply, it is generally relatively fresh pine timber so would need some drying out..

If anybody else has any other providers let me know ..

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Gonzp

tommycahir wrote: »
    If anybody else has any other providers let me know ..

We get ours off a guy, hard wood. Dried out as far as I know. 8 x 4 trailer for a hundred and twenty delivered.. We re around the Kilbride/Ballon area do he should deliver for that and all.. Pm if you need the number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

Try guy in graig timber yard.e50 for trailer.softwood though.or try rachels furniture near Miller's pub on tullow rd. 3 bags e10 or 7 bags e20. Not bad wood.don't touch his coal its crap.

Advertisement