Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD Beers

• 09-11-2013 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭

A few of the lads are trying to sort out a CoD beers for the end of the month, so who's interested?

Everyone welcome, Xbox and PS, whether you play CoD with us or not.

Last year's was great craic. Watched the Heineken cup matches in the Woolshed, on to The Palace for beer, jagerbombs and pool, then onto Coppers :D

This year instead of the Limerick lads trekking up to the big smoke, they want to have one down there. Fair enough :)

I'm not sure of the proposed dates but I'm sure someone will stick them up. Really hoping to make this myself!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Not me. ****. Hope no one shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Shut it, Princess lover!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Stop fighting girls. One date was 23rd of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,762 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

22nd / 23rd November seem to be popular dates.

Limerick has many attractions to offer.... Ladies of the night on the Dock Road, knackers fighting outside Supermacs or the Chicken Hut. Plenty of young wans :D

For everyone who makes the trek down (or up) will be offered a free shot. Thanks to Ikionm for providing this :D

Thread closed cause I can't go.

• Advertisement

Thread re-opened cause Dave couldn't take a joke and started to cry.

22nd / 23rd November seem to be popular dates.

Limerick has many attractions to offer.... Ladies of the night on the Dock Road, knackers fighting outside Supermacs or the Chicken Hut. Plenty of young wans :D

For everyone who makes the trek down (or up) will be offered a free shot. Thanks to Ikionm for providing this :D

A free shot is correct.

One shot bang bang.

Ye also get to sample the wild and mysterious sticky carpet of costellos an wonder when the last time it was cleaned. It has applied to the world heritage centre for protection.

Among the local wildlife there is a few diamonds in the rough and there is plenty of mining to be done while wandering through the ruins of costellos, while wondering what one has to do to be thrown out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Hows Limerick for a night out?
    Its only up the road from me but ive never been out there....heard plenty of horror storys tho......is it safe??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Its only up the road from me but ive never been out there....heard plenty of horror storys tho......is it safe??

Lol, are you serious? Tis grand, I'm sure any horror stories you've heard are of the "friend of a friend of a next door neighbor" variety, or in other words, complete bollox.

Plus, you'll be in a full party so there would be the expectation of pubstomping....

Living in Limerick about 5 years now and it's the same as any other city I've been out in. Limerick has a bad name for itself is all... 'tis actually deadly craic on a night out! Plenty of young ones or fellas, if that's what your into Lynx :p

• Advertisement

I have been going out in Limerick since I was 17, stumbled around the city blind drunk, been places I shouldnt have been/dont belong and never been beaten up or jumped.

City center in the night is fine since the knackers know they wont get in anywhere and its a bit of a trek back to their hole. Plenty of gaurds walking around, main drinking area is close enough together with a load of bouncers and they love a reason to hit a knacker.

We will be going to a place where there is zero trouble and stays open til well after half 2 if there is a good crowd in there and you can buy cans and bottles of wine for takeaway.

Limerick only has a name, but if you are out and see lads wearing tracksuits, probably best to cross the road, like anywhere really where its obvious you arent familiar.

Knackers will rob everything they can get or see if its not tied down though.

The junkies stick to the outskirts.

I suppose it goes without saying mothers are fair game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

No different than any other town in Ireland tbh, most of the main busy pubs are all near each other anyway so there's not far to walk between places.

Cheers lads, i suppose it's like anywhere else,i.e if you look for trouble you'll find it.

Any one else from cork heading up?

Cheers lads, i suppose it's like anywhere else,i.e if you look for trouble you'll find it.

I'm heading from mallow.

I'm heading from mallow.

Nice 1!im near Fermoy
    Where you staying in limerick?

I've a spare double bed, an awkward couch and plenty of floor space!

Nice 1!im near Fermoy
    Where you staying in limerick?

Good stuff, have you transport? If you can get as far as mallow you can hop in with me if you want.
    I've a spare double bed, an awkward couch and plenty of floor space!

I might book some of that floor space dave If you dont mind, I've a deadly sleeping bag that'd be the job!

I might book some of that floor space dave If you dont mind, I've a deadly sleeping bag that'd be the job!

No hassle man, it's all yours!

So what date are we setting in stone? Does the Saturday night (23rd) suit everyone??

• Advertisement

No hassle man, it's all yours!

So what date are we setting in stone? Does the Saturday night (23rd) suit everyone??

Cheers!

Either date is grand for me.

So who is coming down?

I believe it's a tradition, so I'm just gonna throw it out there that I will fight all of ye.

lkionm wrote: »
    So who is coming down?

I believe it's a tradition, so I'm just gonna throw it out there that I will fight all of ye.

I'm washing my hair that night, sorry lads :D

Did HappyKampmore change his name?!?! :p

I hope those rascals show up and beat us up for taking the piss out if them.

So who is in fact coming? We might be pre-drinking in a friends house, she said we can wreck the place :D

So who is in fact coming? We might be pre-drinking in a friends house, she said we can wreck the place :D

I miss gaff parties like this :(

Come to Malta yis fúckers!

I miss gaff parties like this :(

Come to Malta yis fúckers!

Next year when you're in a new gaff, we'll come visit and wreck the place! Swearsies :pac:

allow-it.gif

• Advertisement

Afraid I'm not going to make it, looking like I'm going to have to work Sunday morning. Seriously unimpressed.

Advertisement