Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Access from outside the republic

• 09-11-2013 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Some advise on fathers rights needed, any idea of agencies I could contact. I have two kids with my ex, have always taken them every weekend & paid maintence but ex is bitter now I have a child with my partner. I moved north for personal reasons which I had told her about before the move and thought access had been agreed before the move but foolishly didn't get the access order amended and once the move happened she prevented the kids from coming. As the situation now stands she is refusing access unless at school holidays & constantly harassing me by text. I engaged a solictor who said we had to go back to court but to be honest I don't see the point as the last time the judge wouldn't take anything I said on board & I can't afford a solictor & since she continues to harass me & always has I think I may aswell just take the school holiday access & save myself the cost of a solictor. Can I be summoned to appear in court in the south from the north? I will have to submitt a variation order for maintence eventually, can I do that by submitting the paperwork or do I have to appear for that? I don't want to have to deal with her & her solictors nastiness if I can help it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Sounds messy, so I would think that you will need a solicitor. If you are not in a position to hire a solicitor privately, you can go to the legal aid board. The legal aid board operates a scheme whereby they pay the legal fees for work done by certain private solicitors for district court family law issues. If you qualify for legal aid, they'll give you a list of solicitors on their panel.

http://www.legalaidboard.ie/LAB/Publishing.nsf/Content/Home

Advertisement