Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleeve printers / barcodes

Options
  • 09-11-2013 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm starting a very small artisan food business.
    Where are the best places to get sleeves printed (to cover small containers)??
    Also was told to try GS1 for a barcode...anywhere else similar but cheaper??
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Fispak,, and Flight Flexible are both Dublin based producers of printed shrink sleeves.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭therealme

Thanks very much - I will look into those.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

barcodes have come up a few times before:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87271536

General Search of the "Entrepreneurial and Business Management for "Barcode":
    http://www.boards.ie/search/submit/?...&query=barcode

Thanks Graham, it wont let me open the first two links.

It seems that GS1 is the best way to go but it is very expensive considering how much I have already invested and still have to invest.

I am only trying out the product for 6-8 weeks to see if it will work - it's a huge gamble but hopefully will work!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Updated the link, maybe add a post to that thread see if any kind boardsies have any spare.

• Advertisement

Cheers, if that is legit, it just mite help until I get some sales that would make it feasible to pay for it.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

therealme wrote: »
    Thanks Graham, it wont let me open the first two links.

It seems that GS1 is the best way to go but it is very expensive considering how much I have already invested and still have to invest.

I am only trying out the product for 6-8 weeks to see if it will work - it's a huge gamble but hopefully will work!!

I have five barcodes you can have for nothing. PM me an email address & I'll send you them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Nice touch OU812!

Thank you SO much OU812, you have made my day :-)

It's lovely to see that there are still some good people out there.

Gill.

Thanks cindy313, have to change a few things so will be closer to February before I am ready now..disappointing but want everything perfect before I launch.

• Advertisement
Advertisement