Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SAMSUNG UE40F5500AKXXU SAMS 40 100HZ LED SMART

• 09-11-2013 12:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭

I'm so out of touch with the latest TV's but am looking to purchase a new set.

I'm looking for a Samsung with network connection & wireless. Skype would be nice too but most of the set in my price range don't have a Web cam & I'm told that the cams required are specific?

Anyway, what are your guys thoughts on this set?

SAMSUNG UE40F5500AKXXU SAMS 40 100HZ LED SMART

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

Sorry for opening an old thread here but did you get this tv?

I'm looking at buying a new tv and this one caught my eye.

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,408 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

euser1984 wrote: »
    Sorry for opening an old thread here but did you get this tv?

I'm looking at buying a new tv and this one caught my eye.

Thanks.

I did and can't fault it to be honest. Very happy with the set. Streams all my media from PC flawlessly too without any setup. Picked up a Samsung Skype Cam for it during the black Friday sales for £49 so happy days.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement