Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what these teenage horror books from 92/93 are??

Options
  • 09-11-2013 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Remember buying these in Easons book shop around 92/93 possibly teenager
    horror books, Vaguely remember reading one of the book about a group of
    friends who decided to go camping in a remote house , one of there friends
    a girl with red hair , has a twin that shows up/living in the house and as
    soon as they get to the house proceeds to kill the group.

Yes i know of that site www.whatsthatbook.com thought someone from ireland would remember these books

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Goosebumps?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭judgefudge

Point horror books?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭IReadUrSoul

definitely not goosebumps as the cover`s of these books had more of a professional look about them, remember another book in the series with a silver lettering on the book and i think a picture of a beach/lake

some more info about the first book i mentioned as i distinctly remember reading it

1. 4 friends decide to go camping/house out of the city in a camper van
    2. They see a red haired girl along the forest road while driving or pick up a red haired girl along the way
    3. Something to do with the house when they are there the red haired girl decides to kill all of them
    4. She is the twin of one of the 4 housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

The Point Horror series was my first thought, too. Check out the full list of titles here and see if any rings a bell!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭IReadUrSoul

Nah lads nothing there either , very annoying as I want to remember these books !!!!
    had a look through Christopher Pike books as well
    any other authors around the 92-94 period ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement