Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a party location?

Options
  • 09-11-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place for a party for a group of 6 year olds in Waterford?

Had it at Kidzone last year but they're closed now, so looking for somewhere else for a group of maybe 20 or so kids?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

The Reg. It just reopened and has a craft beer bar. Craft beer bar... Craft beer bar... Craft beer bar..Craft beer bar...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

longshanks wrote: »
    The Reg. It just reopened and has a craft beer bar. Craft beer bar... Craft beer bar... Craft beer bar..Craft beer bar...

wtf longshanks

What about here op?

http://www.runamuck.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

Kidzone gone? Bowling alley gone aswell?

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

Thanks for the suggestion Dicky Pride. I always assumed they were very expensive? Might give them a call on Monday and see.
    STIG83 wrote: »

Not sure about bowling alley, I assume it's gone too though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

STIG83 wrote: »

wow, it must be closed completly, the whole building must be closed so. more jobs gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

hdl

have a look at megabounce as well - https://www.facebook.com/MegabounceCarrigeen

hdl

have a look at megabounce as well - https://www.facebook.com/MegabounceCarrigeen

Great, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Sikie

Kingfisher will also organise parties for that age

Sikie wrote: »
    Kingfisher will also organise parties for that age

Really? I didn't know they had a party area. Is this a new thing with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

hdl wrote: »
    Really? I didn't know they had a party area. Is this a new thing with them?

They have bouncy castle, scooters ,flickers etc ..They have 4 /5 entertainers (depending on numbers of party) who do face painting, nail varnishing ,arts & crafts and group games. Basically they keep them occupied .
    Think its 160 for 20 kids
    You bring your own food.

• Advertisement

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    They have bouncy castle, scooters ,flickers etc ..They have 4 /5 entertainers (depending on numbers of party) who do face painting, nail varnishing ,arts & crafts and group games. Basically they keep them occupied .
    Think its 160 for 20 kids
    You bring your own food.

Sounds good. Didn't know about any of that. I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Daughter had her 4th birthday party in the Kingfisher a couple of weeks back, loved it. They do a set fee for the hall/entertainment, no price per head or anything

Advertisement