Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

OK quick Rave - I love my Motoactv watch , sure its not a Garmin ...its not a "serious runners" watch , but since Aug. 2012 Ive done over 5600 km on it walking and running , I love the HRM , I love the fact that I have all my music on the go , i love the bluetooth .... and bar one run .. it has never let me down...I love that it makes and takes calls , Motorola made a big mistake when they stopped developing it I wear it as my normal watch and it is my constant companion :-) - My life literally revolves around it :-) / rave over / - ed :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

The sun, Im so happy that crap weather has ended. However Im realising Im turning into my mother, I wont let the kids inside the house while the sun is out. And Im muttering things like Its a grand day turn off that TV or I will take the plug off it....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

Good 5k +Arsenal. +beers

North London is Red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Resolving the mystery of the missing sock. I've been missing one of my 'good' running socks since Monday when I washed the pair of them. However only one appeared from the washing machine. Searched everywhere because it was bugging the crap out of me. Even emptied the hot press and drawers yesterday and couldn't find it so was resolved to the fact that it was just gone.

This evening putting on a top to go for a run and what's this I feel in the sleeve, yaaay, my long lost sock.

It's the little things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭ClashCityRocker

drquirky wrote: »
    Good 5k +Arsenal. +beers

North London is Red.

It certainly sounded that way doing my lsr around Islington/Haringay yesterday afternoon, "1-0 to the Arsenal" being sung in a good few pubs...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭ger664

All the ladies on Facebook proving they don't need make-up to look pretty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

ger664 wrote: »
    All the ladies on Facebook proving they don't need make-up to look pretty :)

nearly all look much better imho
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-health/10711998/No-make-up-selfie-trend-spreads-to-men.html

• Registered Users Posts: 19,514 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Watching the juvenile indoor championships. Trying to pick the winner in each race (I'm 3/3 at the moment).

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭ClashCityRocker

Running in the park earlier, i saw a chap walking his dog with one of these http://www.drsfostersmith.com/images/Categoryimages/normal/p-84693-69524K-dog.jpg in his hand (not sure what they are called!)

The dog was leaping all over the place as the fella pretended to throw it, it was impossible not to smile at the dog being so unbelievably excited at the prospect of simply chasing a ball. Dogs are ace :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭SeanPuddin

Tiger Balm working it's magic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭pa4

8.5 miles last night in wind rain and hail. My face was numb after half a mile yet it was strangely satisfying. I fukcing love running!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

I'm just going to ignore that previous post.

Rave:

Finally convinced g jnr to go see the lego movie. What a film!!!

Move over shawshank redemption, cinema has just set the bar a bit higher :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Got caught in the mother of all hail showers in phoenix park today and didn't get wet. Hail just bounced off. ��

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭nolinejudge

stunning early morning run, even the rants where leveled by the sun and beauty as I sauntered by. 5 weeks uninjured running so far..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

The Phoenix park this morning. Savage morning, good company, decent run and mist have spotted at least 40-50 club runnnners I know not to mention the 100s of others I don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

Getting the last 20+ miler done before marathon attempt with lots of MP miles and coming through it unscathed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Winning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Running on a cold, crisp spring evening, followed relatively closely by a trip to the pub for the Clasico, and getting change from a fiver for two pints. :)

had to sprint for about 30 seconds to catch my bus. The old me wouldn't have even tried to get there on time for fear of not making it and being red faced and humiliated on the street. The new me strode gazelle-like with grace and elegance and made it easily and with time to spare. Not out of breath and no red face :) Speed sessions paying off!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,514 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Ososlo wrote: »
    The new me strode gazelle-like with grace and elegance
    Naked and smelling slightly of poo?

Naked and smelling slightly of poo?

who've you been talking to :(

had to sprint for about 30 seconds to catch my bus. The old me wouldn't have even tried to get there on time for fear of not making it and being red faced and humiliated on the street. The new me strode gazelle-like with grace and elegance and made it easily and with time to spare. Not out of breath and no red face :) Speed sessions paying off!!!

Future you might get some sense and buy a car ;)

Gavlor wrote: »
    Future you might get some sense and buy a car ;)

rave: my beautiful silver audi A4 ;)

rave: my beautiful silver audi A4 ;)

Audi driver eh? That explains an awful lot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Booking the summer hols after flight watching since xmas:D

Gavlor wrote: »
    Audi driver eh? That explains an awful lot!!

:confused: it does? Praytell?
    I'm afraid car and football jokes are lost on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Yay - clocks that update themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

My inner fat man being unleashed to his full potential :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Bacon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement