Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

- beer
    - PB beer
    - volunteering at parkrun and associated good vibes
    - first recovery run post PB
    - running in sunshine
    - fellow opposite sex runners looking incredibly fit on sunshine
    - beer
    - chocolate
    - Easter eggs
    - white bread rolls, coleslaw and sausages
    - Cadbury creme eggs
    - millionaires desert
    - white bread
    - chips
    - beer
    - long weekends
    - boobs
    - beer
    - kicking back and relaxing and knowing there's more to come this year ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 617 ✭✭✭pa4

Walked 5 miles home from the middle of nowhere at 7 this morning, enough training for me today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

pa4 wrote: »
    Walked 5 miles home from the middle of nowhere at 7 this morning, enough training for me today!

She must have been nice! :)

Beef wrote: »
    She must have been nice! :)

They were indeed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Running in a new spot. Exploring somewhere you have never been before - especially when that somewhere is as gorgeous as St Anne's Park.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,514 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Meb.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

Rest Days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

Winning a Leinster M35 medal in the 10miles today and most likely the team gold (pending official results)

drquirky wrote: »
    Winning a Leinster M35 medal in the 10miles today and most likely the team gold (pending official results)

Delighted for you and even more impressive with the recent addition to the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

Saw you finish strong there today. We'll done.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

TRR wrote: »
    Delighted for you and even more impressive with the recent addition to the family.

He is thinking ahead for when she starts asking daddy to buy her jewellery :D

So, did the two Athenry lads get Leinster medals too?! I hope they get lots of trophies and memorabilia, for their return to the rural high altitude village of Athenry. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

So, did the two Athenry lads get Leinster medals too?! I hope they get lots of trophies and memorabilia, for their return to the rural high altitude village of Athenry. :)

The Irish Iten? The guy who won was actually the dude who won the Connemarathon HM - fun to watch ( for the very brief moments I saw him lol

The Irish Iten? The guy who won was actually the dude who won the Connemarathon HM - fun to watch ( for the very brief moments I saw him lol
    Yes, I remember seeing him for around 10 seconds at the start of the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

The World Snooker Championship. Mind numbingly monotonous yet enthralling at the same time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Signs from the Boston Marathon.

Looks class

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

adrian522 wrote: »
    Signs from the Boston Marathon.

Looks class

My favorite: "Go Stephanie. Don't poop" :)
    Bet Stephanie blanked them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

• Registered Users Posts: 4,995 ✭✭✭opus

I ran my first EOI marathons event in Lusk last w/end & have to say what a great group! If anyone is looking for good-value marathons around Dublin & don't need too much in the way of hand-holding then I'd highly recommend looking them up - http://www.eastofirelandmarathons.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rave: Winning an entry to a very oversubscribed race as a result of a competition on Twitter

Rant: Realising afterwards that it clashes with your weekend in Cardiff for the Heineken Cup final...

• Advertisement

Eating lunch and got the urge to buy a phone, panicked and bought an iphone. Better not regret it tomorrow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Chicken Thighs. Without doubt the most delicious part of the chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

pa4 wrote: »
    Eating lunch and got the urge to buy a phone, panicked and bought an iphone. Better not regret it tomorrow

You wont, I resisted for a long time but love it now:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Finally picked up my new bike today and I'm heading out for 100k with the racing club on Saturday morning.

Could be the beginning of something beautiful!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Great nights sleep, beautiful day and working from home so 2 runs planned for the day. Life is good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Gavlor wrote: »
    Finally picked up my new bike today and I'm heading out for 100k with the racing club on Saturday morning.

Could be the beginning of something beautiful!!

Why.... Is there no saddle? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

I thought we got rid of all the multisporters :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

RayCun wrote: »

Unlikely :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

RayCun wrote: »

You're gonna love my training log over the next while ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement