Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Definitely didn't sign up for a Prime trial - have had one before and cancelled within the month. Also, on the site it lists tomorrow as an estimated delivery date. I think it's more that both my office and the Royal Mail depot are in EC1!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'll do a recovery run tonight, my mileage will tick over 457 for the year on June 12th. That will equal my total mileage from 2013, and I haven't started marathon training yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Gringo78

Pay as you go gym at an airport I have to travel in and out of with work a lot.....great way to put down the time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Cannovaro, my new man crush :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Summer evenings like this. Garden furniture out of storage, all fresco dining, and just sitting outside for the evening until the kids are so knackered they're straight to bed without argument.

• Advertisement

World Cup football
    Hurling championship
    Test rugby
    US open
    Kids at their cousins christening

#amazeballs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

So the England Physio just broke his ankle celebrating their equaliser :) couldn't make it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Mark English.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

pconn062 wrote: »
    Mark English.

Another rave for anyone who can post the video cause I has been looking for it all evening. 6 or 7 guys had better PBs than him in the race. savage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

rom wrote: »
    Another rave for anyone who can post the video cause I has been looking for it all evening. 6 or 7 guys had better PBs than him in the race. savage

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=718553018200881

They are obviously using the same internet as me as it's a bit jumpy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Not having a wife
    not having a husband
    being able to watch football all day
    life is good :)

Ososlo wrote: »
    Not having a wife
    not having a husband
    being able to watch football all day
    life is good :)

Go home ososlo, you're drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

TRR wrote: »
    So the England Physio just broke his ankle celebrating their equaliser :) couldn't make it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭KielyUnusual

rom wrote: »

To my fellow saints out there. Happy st Father's Day ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

• Registered Users Posts: 19,514 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Jumping the Gun.... Best thing to happen to Irish Athletics in years. If the lads could get a 30 minute TV slot, athletics in Ireland would have 10 times the following.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

Complete sensationalistic nonsense from the Sunday World- still made me laugh, particularly the part that talks about "people masquerading as joggers"

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/shameless-sex-acts-take-place-in-broad-daylight-phoenix-park-gay-sex

Didn't a poster around these parts (and one who frequents this part of the park) say that "my club like to think of the PP as their home turf"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

drquirky wrote: »

Didn't a poster around these parts (and one who frequents this part of the park) say that "my club like to think of the PP as their home turf"

yes and his club's hoodie is green as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Complete sensationalistic nonsense from the Sunday World- still made me laugh, particularly the part that talks about "people masquerading as joggers"

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/shameless-sex-acts-take-place-in-broad-daylight-phoenix-park-gay-sex

fcukssake...now that you mention it, my runner's nod* has been getting some oddly eager responses around the 15 acres the last few weeks.

*not a euphemism

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

loved one of the comments,

"Thats great, thanks for letting me know. heading down there now!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

kit3 wrote: »
    Going out for my first run in nearly two weeks to test a calf niggle only to find it right there again after a slow two miles. Not impressed. Time to get it checked out I think :(

Yeah - just back from my trusty physio - some alignment issues, a lot of clicking down along my back and some fairly decent knots around the glute area to work on but good to go again tomorrow - happy days - not sure if the body or the mental health needs it more at this stage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

The fact that the ''Pain from change of surface'' thread hasn't been shut down... Thomas must creaming his Y's awaiting that one infringement ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

digger2d2 wrote: »
    The fact that the ''Pain from change of surface'' thread hasn't been shut down... Thomas must creaming his Y's awaiting that one infringement ;):D

Reckon the Dean Karnazes one has way more potential myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Eamonn Dunphy:D Good old eamo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

How fast in km/h do I need to run to run a 10k in 40mins?

How fast in km/h do I need to run to run a 10k in 40mins?

oh my jesus! apparently I'm not picking up on sarcasm today! Tell me this is another incident!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

TRR wrote: »
    oh my jesus! apparently I'm not picking up on sarcasm today! Tell me this is another incident!

Not all of us are mathematicians professor!
    IamtheWalrus, best use an oncall pace calculator, these things can be tricky:
    http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/4/4_1/96.shtml

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sbFhOeqTzY

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

cianc wrote: »
    Not all of us are mathematicians professor!
    IamtheWalrus, best use an oncall pace calculator, these things can be tricky:
    http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/4/4_1/96.shtml

I know I have to run each km in 4 mins but need to know how fast that is in km/h.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement