Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

I know I have to run each km in 4 mins but need to know how fast that is in km/h.

How many 4s in 60?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

adrian522 wrote: »

You win a rave. IamtheWalrus now raves about you for being so clever:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Wtf is going on here

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Bewbs. And asses. And the sunny weather that encourages the running ladies (and the walking ladies of course) to leave the cover-up winter clothes at home :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Rory McIlroy.
    All is forgiven :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

He's still extremely unlikeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

PaulieC wrote: »
    Bewbs. And asses. And the sunny weather that encourages the running ladies (and the walking ladies of course) to leave the cover-up winter clothes at home :D

Pics or GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

How very dare you. You sexist, shallow b@st@rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

Unfortunately it also encourages the 'tubs of lard' asses out semi naked as well:( If you haven't got 'it' please don't try flaunt 'it'.

• Advertisement

gerard_65 wrote: »
    Unfortunately it also encourages the 'tubs of lard' asses out semi naked as well:( If you haven't got 'it' please don't try flaunt 'it'.

Same goes for the guys. I don't want to see your tubby pink burnt torso. Put it away lads unless it's worthy of public viewing ;)

Ososlo wrote: »
    Same goes for the guys. I don't want to see your tubby pink burnt torso. Put it away lads unless it's worthy of public viewing ;)
    I wasn't discriminating;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Pics or GTFO

No pics, apparently it's considered creepy to stalk along the promenade taking pictures
    Gavlor wrote: »
    How very dare you. You sexist, shallow [EMAIL="b@st@rd."]b@st@rd.[/EMAIL]

I don't believe I ever claimed to be otherwise :cool:

we're all God's children :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

No pics, apparently it's considered creepy to stalk along the promenade taking pictures

Borrow digger's long lens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

The underdog....

Go wan Chile :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Borrow digger's long lens

He'll have to clear it with CL but I'm an equal opportunities type of guy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

digger2d2 wrote: »
    The underdog....

Go wan Chile :)

Keeping me alive in the work sweep stakes for another 2 games atleast :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

The World Cup (summer is so boring without it)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Inventive User Name

17:18 5km, fastest I've run this year after being unable to train for the last 6 months of 2013 due to health issues. Should be back to my best in a few months! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Uruguay :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

rom wrote: »

That looks like so much fun. Pity it just ran for the year. Might see what's involved for entering (on foot) next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

adrian522 wrote: »

Thank you, I thought I was the only one who couldn't hear Uruguay without thinking about this scene :)

Can't stop laughing at the RTE world cup panel. 'The england manager has to know his back alleys and the players have to kill their granny's'. you couldn't make it up:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭KielyUnusual

Can't stop laughing at the RTE world cup panel. 'The england manager has to know his back alleys and the players have to kill their granny's'. you couldn't make it up:pac:

In fairness, he only said that they had to be willing to kill their grannies :rolleyes:

They're class though:D Who needs that fancy pants Ossie Whatshisname:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Ososlo wrote: »
    They're class though:D Who needs that fancy pants Ossie Whatshisname:D

What, the only panellist with a world cup winner's medal?

Leave Ossie alone.

Costa Rica:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Ghana:D:D:D:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement