Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

yaboya1 wrote: »
    The World Cup (summer is so boring without it)

Again. How can anyone not love it? (This one anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Rave: the fact that my 2 rants this week have both attracted a 'thanks' from both Enduro and DrQuirky. Perhaps the 2 guys at the centre of this weeks boards 'spat' have more in common than they think? If only we could get Enduro out for a boards beers (or in his case vodka ;)) then he and DrQ would become best of buddies, much like as happened with Pageant_Messiah/Pacing_Mule at the xmas beers.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

menoscemo wrote: »
    Rave: the fact that my 2 rants this week have both attracted a 'thanks' from both Enduro and DrQuirky. Perhaps the 2 guys at the centre of this weeks boards 'spat' have more in common than they think? If only we could get Enduro out for a boards beers (or in his case vodka ;)) then he and DrQ would become best of buddies, much like as happened with Pageant_Messiah/Pacing_Mule at the xmas beers.......

Rant: people thinking that everyone lives in the greater Dublin area. Doh wrong thread. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

The even better option would be to invite the weather forum to this years athletics forum beers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

rom wrote: »
    Rant: people thinking that everyone lives in the greater Dublin area. Doh wrong thread. ;)

All the cool people do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

The even better option would be to invite the weather forum to this years athletics forum beers.

Whatever about burying the hatchet with the Irish Cabello Blanco- if you muppets invite anyone from that lame ass meteorological cesspit- I'm gonna pull a Joe Pesci in Goodfellas on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭barryoneill50

drquirky wrote: »
    Whatever about burying the hatchet with the Irish Cabello Blanco- if you muppets invite anyone from that lame ass meteorological cesspit- I'm gonna pull a Joe Pesci in Goodfellas on them.

You're a funny man.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

This thread (only available to members of the soccer forum ;)).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

The World Cup, again. It just keeps on producing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Tokarev

This thread (only available to members of the soccer forum ;)).

What? When? How? Why?

This world cup is great ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Tom Baker

Early morning workouts bring back memories of my boxing days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,995 ✭✭✭opus

Had quite the weekend of running!

Race|Goal|Result
    Marlay Parkrun|Pacer duty for a friend|mission accomplished in 19:23
    Dunshaughlin 10k|Same again|mission accomplished in 40:22
    EOI Howth marathon|Survival|just about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Skellig Michael in particular, and South Kerry in general. Spectacular part of the world. Have been to 34 countries to date and there is not much that tops it when the weather is as nice as the last few days.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Back running after a week of total rest after 100km, damn its good to be out on these lovely mornings!
    Wearing sun glasses instead of a head torch at 6.30am in the morning is much better :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Yay it's not sunny! A nice rainy run ahead:) just as it should be...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I had a nice rainy run Monday evening, it had that lovely smell you get when it starts to rain after it has been warm and hasn't rained in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Ososlo wrote: »
    Yay it's not sunny! A nice rainy run ahead:) just as it should be...

Do nt be fooled it's raining but roasting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

ThisRegard wrote: »
    I had a nice rainy run Monday evening, it had that lovely smell you get when it starts to rain after it has been warm and hasn't rained in ages.

Sublime:) A reminder of why I like living in this country!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭jfh

First run in a couple of days due to niggle, eased back with a tempo run which could have backfired.
    Thankfully leg held up, back on track;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Ryanair you absolutely beautiful people

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Gavlor wrote: »
    Ryanair you absolutely beautiful people
    Enjoy the hols! Its well earned at this stage:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

SamforMayo wrote: »
    Enjoy the hols! Its well earned at this stage:D

You too!

I've aged so much today I'm beginning to look like a cross between TRR and meno

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Cornwall. Awesome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

You too!

An uncompromising nordie with claw feet? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

You too!

An uncompromising nordie with claw feet? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

Totally unexpected PBs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

RedRunner wrote: »
    Totally unexpected PBs!

Very well deserved!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I'm currently in possession of 4 pairs of shoes with a 5th pair in the post, but hey, a €20 Amphibian King voucher is still a €20 Amphibian King voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭cianc

The towpath between Castleknock and Ashtown finally being reopened (and flat and well paved enough for speed work to boot).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

Metallica at Glastonbury - LIVE:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement