Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

Kerry beating Mayo. All Ireland wide open for the Dubs now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

gerard_65 wrote: »

Kerry beating Mayo. Full stop. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

The smell of victory...holdin in in a fart for a hr+ while getting a massage...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Just found this thread... great idea!

Heading to Croker this afternoon for an All Ireland Semi Final :-)

even if we have been written off already and it's likely to be a hammering, still a great occasion, love it...

COME ON DONEGAL!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

annapr wrote: »
    COME ON DONEGAL!!!

+1000 :D:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

menoscemo wrote: »
    +1000 :D:)

x 1,000,000.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

DONEGAL!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

annapr wrote: »
    Just found this thread... great idea!

Heading to Croker this afternoon for an All Ireland Semi Final :-)

even if we have been written off already and it's likely to be a hammering, still a great occasion, love it...

COME ON DONEGAL!!!

Delighted for ye, fair play, ye did what Mayo could nt do. Now go do the same to Kerry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

GAA - feck the begruders it's a privilege to watch two games off such high class and entertainment two days in a row and all from amateur sportsmen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭dukeraoul

Tom Joad wrote: »
    GAA - feck the begruders it's a privilege to watch two games off such high class and entertainment two days in a row and all from amateur sportsmen.

But who are essentially paid in trips/ swag/ 5 day "training camps" at lux hotels/ brown envelopes etc etc and all footed by us, the taxpayer!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭dukeraoul

dukeraoul wrote: »
    But who are essentially paid in trips/ swag/ 5 day "training camps" at lux hotels/ brown envelopes etc etc and all footed by us, the taxpayer!

Rave - being able to catch TV from the mainland so I can watch civilised sport!

Shouldn't you be out running ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

The "feck the begrudgers" was just for you sweetcheeks ;)

Well, that didn't work out too well:o

SamforMayo wrote: »
    Shouldn't you be out running ????
    He's too busy watching soccer ball.

Well, that didn't work out too well:o

I feel your pain, it's not much better the second day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Gringo78

The four in a row in tatters.

Rave - being able to catch TV from the mainland so I can watch civilised sport!

Hope you enjoyed the half-time hurling yesterday. It seems to have gone down well with your fellow Canadians:
    http://thescore.thejournal.ie/11-americans-cant-believe-hurling-is-a-thing-1646189-Aug2014/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

My 2 year old in supervalu today. I was buying one or two things. The middle aged woman behind put her stuff on the belt. My daughter goes "lady, wait your turn !!!" I was mortified.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hope you enjoyed the half-time hurling yesterday. It seems to have gone down well with your fellow Canadians:
    http://thescore.thejournal.ie/11-americans-cant-believe-hurling-is-a-thing-1646189-Aug2014/

Thought that hurling exhibition was class at HT in the AF. I was watching it thinking, these guys are really good. Took a while to register that they were all inter county players playing not local club players.

Interesting take on the game, fast paced and constantly going for goals.

Still the overall rave for the weekend goes to the American football, great ending to the game, not to mention the hilarity that ensured from the sky diver missing his target and landing on the train line behind hill 16!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Stazza

Housework and multitasking:

Cheeky little 8 miler boxed off, vacuuming and ironing out of the way, dogs walked, nap taken, kids picked-up and vitaled, general strength and conditioning completed, salad and side dishes prepared for tonight, changed out of the Mrs' underwear and dress, and now I'm ready to take the dogs for another walk before heading out for a sexy little 6 this evening; how about that Ososlo? Ay, how about that, you manoginist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Stazza wrote: »

Cheeky little 8 miler boxed off, vacuuming and ironing out of the way, dogs walked, nap taken, kids picked-up and vitaled, general strength and conditioning completed, salad and side dishes prepared for tonight, changed out of the Mrs' underwear and dress, and now I'm ready to take the dogs for another walk before heading out for a sexy little 6 this evening; how about that Ososlo? Ay, how about that, you manoginist?

Ha ha all whilst standing on one leg with yer eyes closed no doubt ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Stazza

Ososlo wrote: »
    Ha ha all whilst standing on one leg with yer eyes closed no doubt ;)

Hold on, have you got a camera in my house?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Stazza wrote: »

Jaysus, let's hope T Runner doesn't see this or he'll go off on another one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

The day after that semi final, having read every sports page today and watched the entire game again (too tense watching it the first time in croker).

Trying hard not to sing Jimmy's Winning Matches all day...

Raving all day 😄😄😄😄

Doing 10 miles with Claralara and being able to keep up :)
    Fitness is coming back.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

She was doing a recovery run, she didn't have the heart to tell you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Yeah, I was on a run last week with Derek Quinn, 2.37 marathoner, and Anto Legghio, 1.40-something 800m runner. 'Twere 9 min miles, but still. I could keep up...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭claralara

Ah Jaysus lads - I'm barely a sub 3 hour marathoner... Enough of that now. Ta!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement