Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

The Aran Islands. Outrageous rugged beauty right on our doorstep. I can't believe it has taken 29 years for me to visit this place.

When the sun is shining there aren't too many places I have seen from the 35 countries visited to date that match up to the Irish countryside on the West Coast in terms of natural beauty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Chivito550 wrote: »
    The Aran Islands. Outrageous rugged beauty right on our doorstep. I can't believe it has taken 29 years for me to visit this place.

When the sun is shining there aren't too many places I have seen from the 35 countries visited to date that match up to the Irish countryside on the West Coast in terms of natural beauty.

Was earlier today recalling just how beautiful it is and planning a mini (running) holiday there soon. Can't wait now!!!

Doctor- Does obesity run in your family?

Me- Fcuk all 'Runs' in our fcuking family

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Amphibian King, in particular AKW, sound bloke, got an issue sorted pronto - nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭barryoneill50

Normally able to go for short walk in the afternoon, usually around merrion square. Had a few extra mins so went up towards st Stephen's green park instead and found a lovely fresh five euro note wrapped up in a nicer fifty euro note, sweet!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Normally able to go for short walk in the afternoon, usually around merrion square. Had a few extra mins so went up towards st Stephen's green park instead and found a lovely fresh five euro note wrapped up in a nicer fifty euro note, sweet!!

So you found the money I lost! A fifty and a fiver, that's exactly right. Brilliant. Stick up your address and I'll be round in the morning to pick it up...

davedanon wrote: »
    So you found the money I lost! A fifty and a fiver, that's exactly right. Brilliant. Stick up your address and I'll be round in the morning to pick it up...

Ah just send me your bank details:D

Ah just send me your bank details:D

Ah no, not after the experience I had with that Nigerian diplomat...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

New pair of running shoes arrived today!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

What a weekend in store: HM tomorrow and AI Final on Sunday... will definitely be raving all weekend and all next week if Donegal win :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

The Burren, rugged untouched landscape at its finest, took this earlier this week while on two wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭HibernianRunner

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Rave: small babies, they bring out the best in people and bring such excitement to a house. So lovely, especially when I m not the one who has to get up in the night with them!

SamforMayo wrote: »
    Rave: small babies, they bring out the best in people and bring such excitement to a house. So lovely, especially when I m not the one who has to get up in the night with them!

Children are like farts Sam, we can barely stick our own:pac:

Children are like farts Sam, we can barely stick our own:pac:

Jaysus I'm glad I don't live in your house Barry! Speaking of farts though, those small babies can let go some silent but deadly ones. My lads got a great laugh out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Connacht-Logo-White.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Connacht-Logo-White.jpg

How do I thank this twice?

Katie Hopkins. She'd fit in well around here:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

Ososlo wrote: »
    Actually reminds me of someone;)

gerard_65 wrote: »
    Actually reminds me of someone;)

Late Late show thread!

• Advertisement

Late Late show thread!
    lol

gerard_65 wrote: »
    lol

Jaysus that was a bit surreal- being in another thread with a load of strangers for a while:D Things move very fast over there.
    Think I'll stay here. Safer:D

Rave: The AR Forum, where everyone knows your name:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Jaysus that was a bit surreal- being in another thread with a load of strangers for a while:D Things move very fast over there.
    Think I'll stay here. Safer:D

That's for sure Sarah :D

As we say in the West -That lady is a waxer!

And where you live, your age, what you ate for breakfast, lunch and dinner, how many hours sleep, what you work at, friends on facebook, contacts on linkedin. I feel I'm married to a lot of people here:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Late Late show thread!

Jesus! :eek:
    And to think some people complain about the level of debate in the A/R forum! :D

Jesus! :eek:
    And to think some people complain about the level of debate in the A/R forum! :D

ha ha. The LLS wasn't my rave for the record:D

rave: autumn!

Found a fiver on the run-in at the HM today! Wasn't a great run (1.34) so I wasn't tanking it, and not unaverse to stopping to pick up FREE MONEY.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭yaboya1

davedanon wrote: »
    Found a fiver on the run-in at the HM today! Wasn't a great run (1.34) so I wasn't tanking it, and not unaverse to stopping to pick up FREE MONEY.

Someone must have already taken the €50 it was wrapped around.....:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

dajuwmeebtfu6tijq5zq.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement