Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭gerard_65

My kinda girl:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Our first A/R sitewide post of the day!!

www.boards.ie/potd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

menoscemo wrote: »
    Our first A/R sitewide post of the day!!

www.boards.ie/potd

2nd..I believe Marthastew had one earlier in the year..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Roy Keane shaving/cutting off that horrible thing on his face at last. We get a proper look at a fine thing again:)

Ososlo wrote: »
    Roy Keane shaving/cutting off that horrible thing on his face at last. We get a proper look at a fine thing again:)
    A horrible sexist remark. He's human(nearly) not an object of you dirty desire. Go take a cold shower.

• Advertisement

OLE OLE OLE OLE, OLE... OLE:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

John O'Shea ya big sexy Waterford donkey ya

Jebus, didn't see that coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Netwerk Errer

1-1. What a result!! The putter john o shea with a beauty of a goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

John O'Shea and Wes Hoolahan!

and last minute equalizers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

There'll be luncheon blaa's and large bottles waitin for him in ferrybank tomoro :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 KanyeWest

JOHN O'SHEA WITH A LAST MINUTE EQUALISER. COYBIG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Dr Quirky knows his sh1t

digger2d2 wrote: »
    Dr Quirky knows his sh1t

He sure does.... I'm now looking for my yellow card to be rescinded :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Gavlor wrote: »
    He sure does.... I'm now looking for my yellow card to be rescinded :pac:

Was just about to post similar when the thread was locked. Can a card for calling something bull**** stand when it turns out bull**** is exactly what it was ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

SamforMayo wrote: »
    It's not me I swear!

ha ha brilliant. You sure?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Ososlo wrote: »
    ha ha brilliant. You sure?:D

Hmmm , well I'm not sure where they got that photo but. .......

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

I was going to post in the rant thread but this is possibly a rave too depending on your point of view! (They've also closed the feckin' rant thread)

I've never once got a warning, yellow card or infraction against any of my 3 legitimate or 254 dodgy accounts!

All joking aside. The mods. Who'd want to deal with the **** on here for no financial reward :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

ecoli is gone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

I was going to post in the rant thread but this is possibly a rave too depending on your point of view! (They've also closed the feckin' rant thread)

I've never once got a warning, yellow card or infraction against any of my 3 legitimate or 254 dodgy accounts!

All joking aside. The mods. Who'd want to deal with the **** on here for no financial reward :)

I've just realised. I'm the gary lineker of baords.ie :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

This is a thread for raving so can we get back to taking about pb's, cake and general awesomeness please.

Other threads for moaning and randomness are elsewhere... go find them for talking about random or moany things.

OK so you guys clearly need some signposts:

Happiness and rainbows.

Broken Garmins and short courses.

Random rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Dungarvan Mine Head American Pale Ale. Shows good stuff does come out of Waterford regardless of those pair of poxes John Mullane & Gavlor.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Tinder. What an athlete friendly way to meet women without having to go out to some loud sh1thole club til 4am, messing up the following mornings training in the process.

Sure it's superficial, but no more than the pub/ club scene, and you can actually tell a lot from the pics people put up. Those with pics from some exotic location are usually more interesting to talk to than those who just put up group pics with their mates on nights out.

tang1 wrote: »
    Dungarvan Mine Head American Pale Ale. Shows good stuff does come out of Waterford regardless of those pair of poxes John Mullane & Gavlor.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭Slogger Jogger

First torchlight run of the dark season. First use of my new LED lenser headlight, a great piece of kit. A lovely run in the torchlit rain, the rain drops
    lit up like little jewels. Felt blah beforehand. Felt great after.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

First soaking in about 9 months. Makes you feel more like a runner than dry weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

Not sure if this is a rave or a rant but I'll look on the positives! I've been 'volunteered' to lead a c25k group at work as part of a wellbeing program, should be interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

opus wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a rave or a rant but I'll look on the positives! I've been 'volunteered' to lead a c25k group at work as part of a wellbeing program, should be interesting.

It's usually good fun

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement