Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

1. 30 minute recovery jogs to sweat out alcohol....feel like a new man after...

2. copious amounts of left over beer in the fridge after a house party....

I think I'll be needing to do no.1 again before work tommorow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭Tom Joad

Mince pies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

Connacht Rugby !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,514 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Going for a run at home, after spending a week at high altitude. The legs just want to let rip.
    Also Irish weather. When it comes to running, we don't know how lucky we are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

Getting engaged & new runners on d same day!! Xmas is coming early:D

Congrats on both counts:P

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭shortstuff!

SamforMayo wrote: »
    Congrats on both counts:P

Thanks!! Ring has gone back to be resized but runners fit perfectly:D

Thanks!! Ring has gone back to be resized but runners fit perfectly:D

Thank god it wasn't the runners that did nt fit! Glad you have your priorities straight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Kids insisting on falling asleep wearing Santa hats - the excitement is mounting. :)

Mince pies & cream/custard

• Advertisement

kit3 wrote: »
    Kids insisting on falling asleep wearing Santa hats - the excitement is mounting. :)
    And beds decorated in tinsel and lights! I will have to go on rant thread about the amount of hoovering tinsel generates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭TRR

The threat of Santa as a tool to get young kids to behave, god bless that fat bearded paedo :) May have overdone it last week with "the all seeing santa" as TRR jnr woke up with terrible nightmares :o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Having basically all my Christmas shopping done. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

Keane/Vieira documentary. Great to watch. Definitely no holds barred from Roy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭crisco10

First "hard" run in 3 months last night + physio couldn't find much tenderness this morning = an almost injury free Crisco

yay!!!

Thorlo Experia running socks. A lovely running sock. Yes, lovely is the best adjective I can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Van.Bosch

People who setup park run in their local area and people who volunteer to keep it going.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭hypersonic

The wind is blowing and it's due to rain, so I'm heading up the local mountain, Can't wait, should be a blast. :) come on weather give all you got! *

* in a drizzley Irish way. no lightening please. :o

** shakes fist at impenetrable mist :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

After months of intense training to strenghten the liver and building up resistance to hangovers, making final preparations for the Work Christmas Party tomorrow. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

hill runs on the way to work...

11339039993_f60f9ba561_c.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

Free wifi on Aer Lingus flight to sunny Florida after getting upgraded to business class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Not one for ravin,,,but rippin d piss outta two married dudes caught ridin at d xmas party is a nice way to spend d day,,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

ultraman1 wrote: »
    Not one for ravin,,,but rippin d piss outta two married dudes caught ridin at d xmas party is a nice way to spend d day,,

Each other?!

Gavlor wrote: »
    Each other?!
    yip....gotta love d closets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Aimman

ultraman1 wrote: »
    Who were you caught with?

Aimman wrote: »
    Who were you caught with?
    Cuouple of durty foreigners....think Mr chow and a ung paul o grady

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

Running in Dublin city in December.

Lovely night run last night, the city looked fantastic and the weather was perfect.

Through the plaza at the Grand Canal theatre and their cool lighting installations. Then on the Liffey, dotted with Christmas tree lights along the paths which are perfect for running on. Met a few tipsy Santas and ‘sexy’ elves as I crossed the Liffey, heading towards the bright lights of the Convention Centre. The quiet calm of the path towards the O2, an eerily still river, before heading out to the coast with a foggy lit Dun Laoghaire in the distance.

I stayed out for ten miles and fished out my emergency fiver to purchase two beers before heading home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Due to the incompetency of the Finance Dept., I am now in receipt of a cheque for a nice sum of money dated back from 2005 to present! Sweet :D

Ososlo wrote: »
    Due to the incompetency of the Finance Dept., I am now in receipt of a cheque for a nice sum of money dated back from 2005 to present! Sweet :D
    Nice one, don't spend it all in the same shop!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Weddings
    Catching up with old friends
    More runs in new locations (even if I was hungover)
    Full Irish Breakfasts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement