Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Ehm.. Those aren't ingredients. They are constituents.

Ingredients of an all-natural egg:
    Egg.

I do like a really good bit of pedantry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

davedanon wrote: »
    I do like a really good bit of pedantry.

Would that be a really good bit of pedantry or a bit of really good pedantry I wonder ? :rolleyes:

davedanon wrote: »
    I did. I was looking out for the woman I'd never met, with the child I didn't know...

Made it tonight Dave - looking out for the man I never met, without a child .....:)

Damn. I was running in the Phoenix park, of all places.

This is getting a bit like Brief Encounter...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Am I the only one then, who when they make a beef burger just uses, you know, beef? :confused:
    Why would you put pesto in your burger?!

• Advertisement

Am I the only one then, who when they make a beef burger just uses, you know, beef? :confused:
    Why would you put pesto in your burger?!

Beef burgers are called hamburgers in the chippers in Cork - not a shred of ham in sight !

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭TRR_the_turd

kit3 wrote: »
    Beef burgers are called hamburgers in the chippers in Cork - not a shred of ham in sight !

That's what you think! Tescos may be supplying them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

kit3 wrote: »

It's to do with Hamburg, not ham.

ThisRegard wrote: »

Ich bin ein Hamburger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭Clearlier

mm, I didn't know whether to be relieved or disgusted when I discovered mwhat hot dogs were made from!

• Advertisement

Pigs arses. Which is a shame because they can taste so bloody good, but I find them hard to eat if I think of what they are.

Pigs arses. Which is a shame because they can taste so bloody good, but I find them hard to eat if I think of what they are.

Mmmm....pig.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Ron Gomall

Rave - got Xray results today - no fracture of Tibia though bone & ligaments stressed, doc reckons I should be back training after physio in 4 weeks - tight for Berlin but at least I'll be running again soon (ish)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Krustys race report,a nice start to the day..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

ultraman1 wrote: »
    Krustys race report,a nice start to the day..

+1 to this, felt like cheering out loud at the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭conavitzky

Sligo football team!

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Achilles tendonitis and told to rest ,agh.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

rodge68 wrote: »
    rest ,agh.....

I guess that counts as a rave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭dublin runner

Ron Gomall wrote:
    Rave - got Xray results today - no fracture of Tibia though bone & ligaments stressed, doc reckons I should be back training after physio in 4 weeks - tight for Berlin but at least I'll be running again soon (ish)

Good stuff.

As I did to you the last day, only easy running for a few weeks. Any speed work will come at a cost. Play it smart and you'll be flying come Sept!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

#Runhubgate u have made my day..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

You couldn't make it up :D.

Bungy Girl wrote: »
    You couldn't make it up :D.

what have i missed??!

What's the point in using a hashtag that has only been used once on Twitter, and refers to a closed Facebook group ?

Bloody insider jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

My dad :) He completed the Wicklow Way last night: 80 miles in three days aged 71 in support of Purple House, a cancer support group in Bray. He also smashed his €500 target, now €1000 and climbing :D love that man :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Dubgal72 wrote: »
    My dad :) He completed the Wicklow Way last night: 80 miles in three days aged 71 in support of Purple House, a cancer support group in Bray. He also smashed his €500 target, now €1000 and climbing :D love that man :cool:

Cool!

He looks in fantastic nick too.

Edit Rave: good looking auld lads, myself included :)

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Brilliant!! good for him!!

Now that's worth a rave - have to agree with Tbl - he looks in great nick. Now no more moaning from you TBL about being an 'auld lad' - you've no excuse ;) Great achievement by your Dad Dubgal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭Enduro

A big well done to that man! Always love people showing that age is only a number.

Cool!

He looks in fantastic nick too.

Edit Rave: good looking auld lads, myself included :)

TbL

photo or it isn't true :D

big + 1 to that rave! go dubgal's dad! putting the rest of us young wans slightly less old people to shame..

• Advertisement

Rave - last week in work before heading here for the summer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement