Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

aquinn wrote: »
    I'm over this.

:pac: you better put your head under the pillow for the weekend so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭6781

I'm a year back running this weekend. I was struggling do to 5 km with a pace of nearly 6 minutes per km. Now I can do 10km in 42.30 and will be doing the Athlone half marathon next week. Never thought I'd improve this much or keep at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Good news for all you Dubs ;) Hope ye do it today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

6781 wrote: »
    I'm a year back running this weekend. I was struggling do to 5 km with a pace of nearly 6 minutes per km. Now I can do 10km in 42.30 and will be doing the Athlone half marathon next week. Never thought I'd improve this much or keep at it.

See you there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

kit3 wrote: »
    Good news for all you Dubs ;) Hope ye do it today

:mad: where is the bloody Rant thread :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

menoscemo wrote: »

Rave.1....nostalgia
    Rave 2.. pinnapple upside down cake

Same place it was when Keane's card was overturned a few weeks ago :p

• Registered Users Posts: 55,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

So true. As a neutral the organization is a joke. It's bringing the game and its officials into disrepute. Not sure why we have referees if we cannot accept their decisions.

How d fcuk can I make this a rave? Oh yes, get in there. Connolly to play!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭annapr

Heading to Croker shortly :D:D

Living near Croke Park on full house days, deadly buzz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭Bungy Girl

Random internet strangers who turn out to be neighbours who are just the best cheerleaders :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

A new 10k pb this morning, and now the Dubs do the business. Rave rave :)

6781 wrote: »

Nice story but I think you've wandered into the wrong thread ;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

Rave: The dubs, that is all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭williestroker1

Grapes tasting very sour for some people, lol. But sure they can get their Kerry jerseys out in two weeks :-)

Grapes tasting very sour for some people, lol. But sure they can get their Kerry jerseys out in two weeks :-)

Only for some - true Mayo fans who know their football have no issue - best team won

Only for some - true Mayo fans who know their football have no issue - best team won
    Wasn't actually referring to Mayo fans, its all the other anti-dubs, especially the northern brethren, some chip on their shoulders. Have the misfortune of working with a couple of them.
    Rave: Monday morning :-).

Wasn't actually referring to Mayo fans, its all the other anti-dubs, especially the northern brethren, some chip on their shoulders. Have the misfortune of working with a couple of them.
    Rave: Monday morning :-).

Fair enough - bit of evidence of that here too I suppose ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Firedance wrote: »
    Rave: The dubs, that is all :p
    Rave 3..dublin gaa medical cover ....few of the team mite need it for facial reconstruction after all those digs that the mayo lads gave dem

(May not actually be a rave #notastuffastheythinktheyare)

Haha Willie, sounds like you know me :p
    Best team won today no doubt about that.
    It's just a pity they weren't punished for their transgressions in the first match, the way they were calling for certain other teams to be punished for lesser offences.

Anyway I am off to wash up my green and yellow minor club jersey I haven't worn in 15+ years :pac:

Haha Willie, sounds like you know me :p
    It's just a pity they weren't punished for their transgressions in the first match, they way they were calling for certain other teams to be punished for lesser offences.

Anyway I am off to wash up my green and yellow minor club jersey I haven't worn in 15+ years :pac:

Will it still fit you I wonder :p

• Advertisement

Will it still fit you I wonder :p

Haha, I am actually slimmer now :eek:

Anyway a proper rave: Tallaght AC doing the men and womens double at the lakes 10k this morning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

It's just a pity they weren't punished for their transgressions in the first match:

Recommend movie watch for you, 'Frozen' there's a song in it you might want to listen to. :D:p

Firedance wrote: »
    Recommend movie watch for you, 'Frozen' there's a song in it you might want to listen to. :D:p
    lol, brilliant come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

lol, brilliant come back.

Don't get it myself- what has the summer time activities of snowmen got to do with anything!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Very slight upside to injury... Few pints before the All Ireland Final....

sideswipe wrote: »
    Don't get it myself- what has the summer time activities of snowmen got to do with anything!

A quick google of the song titles from Frozen might make it clearer ;)

Watched a proper Gaelic sport today. None of this pulling each other to the ground and stupid basketball hand passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

Watched a proper Gaelic sport today. None of this pulling each other to the ground and stupid basketball hand passing.

There was quite a bit of both those 'skills' in the 40 odd minutes I saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭CR 7

1. Live in the countryside.
    2. Wait until gaa is on tv.
    3. Put on running shoes (shorts/top optional).
    4. ???
    5. Run on otherwise traffic-less roads.

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Itziger wrote: »
    There was quite a bit of both those 'skills' in the 40 odd minutes I saw.

No basketball in hurling

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement