Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭sideswipe

kit3 wrote: »
    A quick google of the song titles from Frozen might make it clearer ;)

D'oh forgot some of these with my attempted wise crack-

:p:D;):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭ultrapercy

ultrapercy wrote: »
    He gave a penalty to Dublin for a foul outside the area, he awarded Brogans wide as a point, he gave a yellow card for coopers attach on D OConnor (the worst act on a pitch since Martin O Conell used Peter Canavans head for a starting block) he repeatedly gave frees against Aiden OSe as he was physically and verbally asuited (something ye all hand wringingly despise in Tyrone). He black carded MDMA (the most over rated ineffective footballer who ever played) in error his only token mistake toward the dubs. Short of kicking points himself what more do you want from a referee ? Your all up in arms because cowpie is suspended for a common assault(not his first he is a dab hand), I'm surprised the thug didn't use knuckle dusters or a knife, and you will campaign for that scumbag and say it's an outrage he doesn't get to play.Trow into the mix the fact that Dublin have eternal home advantage EVEN IN REPLAYS!! And you still complain about fair play? I can only laugh.

Rave : not getting a ban (or any sanction ) for a post of this venom.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Not a rave: Second week back at school blues in our house this morning (you know where the excitement of catching up with friends after the summer is over & reality sets in). All three kids were tired & grumpy & a complete pain to get out the door.

Rave: Cycling to work - great way to de-stress & get the head straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Rave: All the subtle "rave" posts to try and get the bloody rant thread reopened!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭aquinn

I miss the rant thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 908093999200

Reading!

Just devoured 150 pages of Ronnie O'Sullivan's book "Running", it's a great read. Haven't read in years. Need to find more in the same vein.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭Clearlier

Reading!

Just devoured 150 pages of Ronnie O'Sullivan's book "Running", it's a great read. Haven't read in years. Need to find more in the same vein.

You'll enjoy Open by Agassi if you like Ronnie's book.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭gucci

Rave: Great to be back out after a month off!!
    Rant: Feeling like an old man today!!

+1 on the Agassi book btw, one of the better sports ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

Reading!

Just found the whole book online to print if I wish. Does that make me a bad person if I do that instead of buying it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 908093999200

Itziger wrote: »
    Just found the whole book online to print if I wish. Does that make me a bad person if I do that instead of buying it?

It might make you a busy person with all the printing! Got mine used for €0.01 on Amazon.de. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

Reading the first few pages of Krusty's log.

He used to say LOL and run quite slowly. Both have changed for the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

The NFL season is back!! Not the Gaelic type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

Rave#1...thank jaysus i wasnt running in the early 90s
    Rave#2 ..alison curtis's voice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

ultraman1 wrote: »
    Rave#1...thank jaysus i wasnt running in the early 90s
    Rave#2 ..alison curtis's voice

Some how don't think the people of Ballyer in the 90s would have been impressed to see you running in that alright.

tang1 wrote: »
    Some how don't think the people of Ballyer in the 90s would have been impressed to see you running in that alright.

Not sure anyone would be impressed to see him running in that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭williestroker1

A band who write their own songs, play instruments and don't use auto-tune. Top of the charts:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭6781

Sub 1:31 for my first half marathon today. Time for beer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭vanderlyle

A band who write their own songs, play instruments and don't use auto-tune. Top of the charts:D

:confused: Where?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭williestroker1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

The buzz on boards the last few days in advance of DCHM and Charleville: look at the logs, the Novices thread and the Race Series thread...running how it should be :) :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Jaaaaaaaapaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

What a match :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭laura_ac3

What a match :D

Should be leaving the house now to head for dinner, instead I'm only out of the shower - couldn't drag myself away from the tv!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

Woooohoooooooo!massive rave, the boys in blue :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

Rave 2: Stephen Cluxton, oh captain my captain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Rave 1: all the boardsies that did so well in Charleville.
    Rave 2 : just back from watching the Dubs. Now for pints :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Firedance wrote: »
    Rave 2: Stephen Cluxton, oh captain my captain

He was rubbish though.

davedanon wrote: »
    He was rubbish though.

Had a bad game alright

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Finally got a sub 1.30 half marathon yesterday with a time of 1:29:33, happy days!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Dubgal72

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement