Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

10 miles last night, ran past the Tiesto/Calvin Harris gig at the O2 and not one scamp attempted to clothes line me on they way past them.

Dogs. They get a bad press here but personally, I love when a dog runs over to say hello.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Stupid_Private

nerraw1111 wrote: »
    Dogs. They get a bad press here but personally, I love when a dog runs over to say hello.

While I'm not a huge dog fan I'm not against them either. I was doing an interval session in the park one time and a big Husky joined in. His owner just shouted that he won't hurt, he loves runners and to carry on with my run. He stayed in front of me and to the right throughout. When I was recovering he just kept looking at me, ready to leg it again. After a few intervals I "raced" him back to where his owner was and she caught him.

It was almost enough to make me want one myself... I bet if I got one though it'd be a dick and constantly try run between my legs

• Registered Users Posts: 8,080 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

Ho Ho Ho :D
    1457699_10202153450952086_221668178_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

nerraw1111 wrote: »
    Dogs. They get a bad press here.
    Agree. No such thing as a bad dog. Just a bad owner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

Winning the Darts competion for fourth year in a row on our annual pub crawl! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

RedRunner wrote: »
    Winning the Darts competion for fourth year in a row on our annual pub crawl! :-)

Were you too thin for the professional game so you became a runner instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,606 ✭✭✭RedRunner

belcarra wrote: »
    Were you too thin for the professional game so you became a runner instead?

"I could have been a contender instead of a bum which is what I am"

Red "The Power" Runner ;-)

Family coming home for Christmas :). I can't wait to go running and drinking with my brother :D and I might be able to actually keep up with him for the first time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Ososlo wrote: »
    Family coming home for Christmas :). I can't wait to go running and drinking with my brother :D and I might be able to actually keep up with him for the first time!

Be careful with the drinking, I have seen TRR in action and he can really down the pints ;)

menoscemo wrote: »
    Be careful with the drinking, I have seen TRR in action and he can really down the pints ;)

:D:D:D he's taught me a few things over the years :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Nedkelly24

going for a ten mile run with a filthy hangover...returning to a fridge of freezing beer...Ohhh the joy!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Yay, I'm not sick anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

30% off a nice new garmin 620.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭crisco10

Running on a snowy three rock...12 pubs hangover is no more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

Managed to time my long run between rain showers. Not a drop of rain for the 90 minutes I was out - sitting here looking at sleet falling outside the window now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,236 ✭✭✭AuldManKing

Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Spurs.

Was waiting for that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭SamforMayo

vitani wrote: »
    Managed to time my long run between rain showers. Not a drop of rain for the 90 minutes I was out - sitting here looking at sleet falling outside the window now. :)

I had exactly the same experience this morning, was lashing when I woke but I said I would go regardless and it was a lovely morning, lashing again now

Grand stretch in the evenings!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Everton, Top 4.

• Advertisement

Having a treadmill!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

Internet folk - a v kind soul has just gotten me 2 tickets for the sell-out Rugby game - Ire v's Wales - in February :) Hubby gonna be very happy Christmas morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Having a treadmill!

Do you find it easier to consume the craft beers whilst on the treadmill as opposed to the roads? ;)

Finally got rid of all my xmas visitors. The Ososlo Airport stopover B&B is now officially closed for business for the holidays :)

digger2d2 wrote: »
    Do you find it easier to consume the craft beers whilst on the treadmill as opposed to the roads? ;)

You've just given me an idea :pac:

The last of the Christmas presents finally arriving - phew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭digger2d2

Kirsty Gallacher

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

digger2d2 wrote: »
    Kirsty Gallacher

I raise you Charlie Webster!

See you and raise you Olivia Godfrey and if Naz is doing the weather.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

Melted chocolate ..... mmmmh ..... nom nom emo30.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement