Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The rave thread

Options
1929394959698»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Firedance

tang1 wrote: »
    Ireland's first ever native tongue Jazz mag now available on-line, aptly named "Fluich".

you beat me to it :cool:

rave: Jazz magazines - jazz in general actually!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

Ah you are right. I'd be more shocked if you raved about how well training was going for you. Anyway, apologies, keep raving!

Rave : lovely run along the canal today.
    if kit is having problems training I know a good strava group that has many elites and could get her on track

+1 to WG raves on the subject

What can I say - that kind of a rave would surprise me too ;) I've never been one to rave over my training. As for an elite Strava group, sure I'd have no place there. Rave: having a busy full life that's not one dimensional :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Firedance wrote: »
    you beat me to it :cool:

rave: Jazz magazines - jazz in general actually!

Aptly, and correctly, named musical **** by the great Joey the lips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

Joey was talking sh*te. Obviously never heard Miles.
    Or 'Trane.
    Or Ornette.
    Or Bird.
    Or Mingus.
    Or Monk.
    Or Dizzy.

He did, and his ears bled. It's why he kept falling off his Honda 50, completely messed up his inner ear and therefore balance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

Snap, I was informed I was on the Strava the other day even though I don't hold an account or never joined Strava. Has my location as where I'm living to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

<mod>The next poster(s) to send a sniping message will take a prolonged break from this forum. We are all sick to the teeth by this unacceptable behaviour. Stop it.</mod>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

SNIPE!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭El Caballo

tang1 wrote: »
    SNIPE!!!

5 days off for you tang;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55,374 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Rave: The rant thread. Bring it back already!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭opus

Enjoyed this job iin the UCC 10k last Sun as much (probably more!) as running in it myself :)

34gt2qx.jpg

The gentleman in the chair had completed the Listowel marathon the day before :eek:

I was out for a run around Dublin 15 a couple of weeks ago and ran by two people, he and a she, in different forms of wheel chair accompanied by a cyclist or two. Wonder if it was the same guy (not that I'm implying there's only 1 or 2 wheelchair athletes around, but if he was out training for marathons it's a possibility)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

OK folks, this thread has run it's course.

We will be going through posts from earlier today and acting further on them. Let this be the warning that we will have absolutely no more of this sniping at each other and winding each other up. Be aware, we will have discussed actions to be taken with each other.

I will not be entertaining any appeals for any mod actions taken on anything that happened today.

I will not discuss mod actions taken on other posters.

Any more of this after today's mod actions will see a long term forum ban, any more after that and you will be saying goodbye to the forum for good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement