Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where buy Mould X?

Options
  • 09-11-2013 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

Hey ,

I want to buy a spray product called mould X suppose kill mould and prevent from growing back . Wondering does anyone know if can purchase this in city centre or near by ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

Not sure about that brand but we got mould killing paint in Woodies.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

SarB89 wrote: »
    Not sure about that brand but we got mould killing paint in Woodies.:)

Thanks for that i think we just looking spray our place is rented and we told landlord loads about the mould and she just ignores my text we sick asking her about it and would she paint it so looking something spray see if works not sure we be alloweed to paint place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dorr

You'll find a list of MouldX stocksts at http://www.mouldx.com/stockists.htm
    There are loads in Cork!

dorr wrote: »
    You'll find a list of MouldX stocksts at http://www.mouldx.com/stockists.htm
    There are loads in Cork!

Is there anywhere in city centre or easy get by bus ? will have a look see if i can find it . thanks for that link

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dorr

Probably best option is:

Cork Builders Providers

West Link

Togher Industrial Estate

Cork

Co. Cork

Tel: 021 4961700

• Advertisement

dorr wrote: »
    Probably best option is:

Cork Builders Providers

West Link

Togher Industrial Estate

Cork

Co. Cork

Tel: 021 4961700

Thanks very much appreciate it might give them ring your the best :)

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Woodies out in Mahon also have some very good stuff.

Woodies out in Mahon also have some very good stuff.

Oh yes i know that area well what would you recommend there? i do go blackpool, douglas all them places by bus so if anything good in them i defo look into it

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭bleary

I tried hg mould spray from b&q in mahon, about 6 euros. Its a strong bleach but seems to have done the trick

bleary wrote: »
    I tried hg mould spray from b&q in mahon, about 6 euros. Its a strong bleach but seems to have done the trick

thanks for that i might go out there and get it anything is better than the state of place with that mould so horrible

• Advertisement
Advertisement