Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

is my Chinese phone faulty?

• 09-11-2013 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

hi ll
    i recently bought a Jiayu G3T. Every since i bought it, i have noticed that the bottom left corner has a bit of an intermittant fault. For example, when texting, tje phone will all of a sudden jump from"number" mode to "letter" mode and will keep jumping back and forth, if i turn the phone the full stop button will keep on activating. Another time i see it is when i am internet browsing. the "back" button is in that corner and it phantomly keeps activating. Is this a software issue of is is a faulty digitizer. I removed the screen protector but it didnt help. Sometimes the touch screen keeps activating back and forth on its own and the only way to stop it is to pull the battery. thanks

Advertisement