Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone had prob with order being accepted and rejected with tesco

Options
  • 09-11-2013 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

I am on my 13th month of an 18 month contract. A few months ago I asked if it was possible to get a second phone on my account and was told yes that I could. I would just have to place an order and when I receive the phone to ring and they would set it up on my account. So I placed an order on the 5th Nov and got the acceptance email and then got the contract email and was told I would receive the order within 3 days. The payment cleared from my account but then I receive an email to say it had been rejected and was told it was due to the criteria I submitted. I do not understand this as it it the same details as I used to get the contract I'm on now. This is very frustrating. How can it be rejected when i was sent the acceptance mail and contract.

Comments

Advertisement