Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place to Meet in Portlaoise for a baby/mums group

• 09-11-2013 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭

I'm planning a meeting soon with some mums with babies who are located around the country. We're planning to meet in Portlaoise as it's the most central point for us all.

As none of us actually live there we've no idea where to meet. We would need somewhere where I can reserve an area for lunch for a few hours and there would be room for about 6/7 mums and prams/buggies plus babies (none are crawling or walking or anything yet so they don't need space really). I was looking at hotels in the area but they don't seem to have lunch on and as I've never been to them I'm not sure if they're suitable.

Anyone have any suggestions? Any advice is appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

Midway is huge and as it is just off Exit 17, easy to access if people have far to travel.
    And the hotel (Maldron) part of it does lunch too,am sure they'd let you reserve an area for a group.
    www.maldronhotelportlaoise.com

Would highly recommend the Killeshin too, it would be closer to Exit 16, and again, they are always accommodating-food is great.
    www.thekilleshin.com

Free parking at both of the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Thanks - I'll contact them both and see what they say!

Advertisement