Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business partner wanted

Options
  • 10-11-2013 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello all

I'm new to this fourm and I have an excellent opportunity for someone that is in the catering trade. I have a mobile unit like no other in this small country of ours. I have this unit just over 2 years and have never worked it to it's full potential. I find myself in a position that I am unable to do it on my own and I am looking for a business partner with some equity for to help me get it off the ground. I can offer some contracts in England but it's a bit of a drag to pull it over and back. I was offered London fashion week last year but by the time I added it up it would have been an awful lot of work for too little gain (IMHO).
    This unit is very different and it would suit a Chef or at least a very good cook which I am myself I think ! I have many years experience in the catering industry myself. The unit is over 2tonne so whoever is to get involved would have to be strong and not afraid of hard work. One of the former contestants that won Master Chef in England a couple of years ago bought a unit identical to this unit and is doing Mexican street food in London and is by all accounts doing very well out of it. Any interested people can send me a PM.
    Cheers.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement