If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote on UK Bundle Deal

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

squonk wrote: »
    Hi,

Could you give me a quote on the UK site bundle below if you can supply the same bundle here?  

http://www.richersounds.com/package/system-savers/home-cinema-separates-bundle-deals/pah011490
    Hi Squonk.

Thanks for getting in touch. This would be a fantastic setup!!!

We currently have both these products in stock and ready to ship. Shipping would be £14.99 on this system.

We honour all pricing on our UK site if its not on the .ie one.

Do you require any cables (Speaker, Sub or any others)?

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭squonk

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm probably looking at a post-Christmas/January purchase if you might have the deal then?  

I'm only starting to look so might well need cables for this system and also speaker stands. Can you recommend any good value stands for these speakers?  

Great that I can get the system from you guys for the 1599 list!  

Thanks! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Squonk, thanks for the reply.

The only stands to buy are the mass stands as they are custom made for the speakers and they have great cable management and as the speakers are quite heavy, I would not run with a universal stand with those speakers. They are an unusual shape to find stands that fit too.

Here's a curve ball : 

http://www.richersounds.com/product/av-receivers/onkyo/txnr1010/onky-txnr1010-blk

Monitor Audio Mass with 1 pair of stands including delivery - £1699.95.

This is a much better match up with the Mass package as the Onkyo has a much more appealing sound and is less lively on the top end. 

This is a clearance price on this receiver but we have 2 brand new which we can do at the ex display price.

Additional stands would be £129.95.

Let me know what you make of this as before or after Christmas, I don't suspect you would get a better deal as this amp used to be £2000 !

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭squonk

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to me. I've been doing some research and am reading mixed reviews of the Onkyo receiver.  I note now that the Pioneer setup appears to have come down by about £200 which is appealing. I'm nearing a decision so am just checking if you still have the SCLX57 in stock and will still match the new price? 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

squonk wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks for coming back to me. I've been doing some research and am reading mixed reviews of the Onkyo receiver.  I note now that the Pioneer setup appears to have come down by about £200 which is appealing. I'm nearing a decision so am just checking if you still have the SCLX57 in stock and will still match the new price? 
    Hi Squonk.

Thanks for coming back to us.

We still have two of the Pioneers in stock but stock is getting very very thin on the ground.

We can still offer all the same pricing as the .co.uk website.

Again the Pioneer matched with the Mass system will be a cracking package.

Any other questions let me know.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.