Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weight loss face help

Options
  • 10-11-2013 5:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

HI guys,
    I do yo-yo with my weight but now doing very well, lost over a stone in a month, but the problem is none of the weight loss is in my face which is where I most want it. I'm wondering is this a sign of low testo as I'm 37?
    I know a fair bit about training and i know you can't spot reduce fat but I can't seem to shift it on my face.
    Doing cardio and some strength training so really am baffled.
    Anyone any thoughts or knowledge????
    tks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 likeachat

Assuming your face has been thinner in the past, can you remember what weight you were then? You may just need to wait till a bit more weight comes off.
    Don't have any knowledge re the low testo - sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭HemlockOption

Be careful what u wish for. Fat on face usually means less wrinkles and contributes to a more youthful appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 25 craig1975

Thanks guys/girls, was hoping to get an answer from someone who would know about dropping testo levels and pockets of fat, I appreciate your help, I'll just
    keep on loosing the weight. Face was slimmer in the past but can't remember what weight I was as I'm a pretty big guy, I had nice cheek-bones and a decent jaw line but they just won't reappear., recently dating again after many many Years so want to get back in decent looking shape asap....Tks anyway guys/girls

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nessatailor101

To have a young looking face. Drink a lot of water daily and have a healthy lifestyle. Having a quality sleep is the key to look more beautiful and fresh.

Advertisement