Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

south beach, rush

Options
  • 10-11-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi all,

I was wondering what the area around south beach, rush is like a night? does it attract a lot of late night beach car-park action of the booze/sneaky s*** variety?

And just to clarify, I'm not looking for a spot to do either... I'm looking to avoid it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

emergundog wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was wondering what the area around south beach, rush is like a night? does it attract a lot of late night beach car-park action of the booze/sneaky s*** variety?

And just to clarify, I'm not looking for a spot to do either... I'm looking to avoid it :)

No idea but I love your post .:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Maf180

With your user name I assume your looking for a bit of dogging action. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

It is a super beach great for a night time walk or early in the morning for a sunrise walk. There is a large car park at end of convent lane and like all car parks in NCD there have been a number of car windows broke but this has been during broad daylight, handbags, phones or items left on seats of cars but I have not heard of any break ins this past while.

Some underage drinking does take place but they are not rowdy.

If its for a bit of a snog it would not be very private but with windows steamed upwink.png:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

emergundog wrote: »
    .... I'm not looking for a spot to do either... I'm looking to avoid it :)
    If you were looking to avoid it, why would you be enquiring about a beach area where such activities tend to be more likely? :confused:

Advertisement